Epilouge

Your POV

I stood at the middle silently. Around me was nothing but a neverending pitch black. The only source of light is the one and only spotlight that shines one me, which I don't even have a clue where's the light come from.

I hear a voice calling me. It was faint yet the voice was clear, as if something or someone whisper in my ear. Sounds like a girl but I'm not sure.

Slowly I take a deep breathe and let it out as I close my eyes. When I close my eyes, I could hear the voice getting louder and louder.

ΔΔΔ

I slowly open my eyes and realize that I was lying on a green hill. It was breezy and calm. I could hear birds chirping nearby but I can't see them.

Slowly I get myself to sit straight before letting a small sigh. Something bothers me. The place bothers me, as if I've been here before.

I snap out and realize, that I used to go here with my mother when she was alive. It was one of my precious memory I've been with mother.

I sigh with those beautiful memories. My mind was drifted away by those memories that I had. It was not long when I hear someone speaks.

"Sleep well dear?" the voice ask. I turn around and surprise to see it was her, my mother.

Although her face look young, but the sweet smile plastered on her face makes her more beautiful, more beautiful than any angels that would appear in front of me. Her gaze on me was warm and filled with love.

"Mother," I choke. I stand up from my place and run towards her, embrace her tightly.

"Miss me?" she giggled, softly stroking my head. Her touch was heartwarming. "I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I'm not a good mother."

"No. You're the best mother that I had and no one will ever replace you. Not even father."

I can feel her arms hug me tight. It was warm and protective. 16 years of pain and the only thing that kept me living on is my mother.

ΔΔΔ

"How was life (y/n)?" she ask as she was making flower crown like she used to do when I was a child.

I lay on my mother's lap as I gaze at the sky, seeing those white fluffy clouds moving slowly as the winds blew.

"Awful," I answer shortly without hesitation. Momemts later, a pastel pink flower crown, which it was my mother's favourite colour was on my head.

"Mother, you know that I'm a boy and I'm too old for this?"

"Yes, I know, it just...your father used to made it for me when I was younger. Remembering back your father was painful but having you in my life was another purpose on making flower crown," she explain while stroking my (h/c) hair.

She look down at me. Our eyes lock for a moment. Her eyes filled with warm radiant that can turn my life to a happy place to live.

"You just too precious to me, like those flower crown that your father used to do."

Tears start forming in my eyesas I look at her. "Thanks mother," I whisper.