Crush? (14)

^^^Ha! Ryan is hiding from his crush. He used his cat as a hiding spot! But he obviously can be seen. S-sorry I got carried away well anyway! PART 14 BABY!! XD
Ryan's pov
We got done with our video and I watch as (y/n) is still smiling from the whole experience. I smile to my self and then feel a nudge on my arm. I look over at Other Ryan. He's got a huge smirk on his face. I blush a deep red and look away. He starts laughing from my embarrassment.

"What's so funny?" (y/n)'s voice asks. I turn to face her but instead of her face is a couple of feet away it's right in front of mine. Our nose was touching a little and my face instantly burns a crimson red. She has a little bit of red on her cheeks too. Her (e/c) sparkly eyes dilate once they meet mine. (Also if you didn't know your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love or have a crush on ;D ) 'Wait why did her eyes dilate'. She backs away and looks up at the ceiling embarrassed. I look away and stare at the floor embarrassed myself. Other Ryan clears his throat and stands up.

"Uhh well, you guys wanna go get something to eat or something?" Other Ryan asks obviously trying to break the awkwardness.

"S-sounds good" Nathan says to him. Ronnie and (y/n) nod. I slowly nod back.

"Well, let's go then," Other Ryan says as he walks out. Nathan, (y/n), and Ronnie get off the bed. They walk out following Other Ryan. I stand up and follow them. 'I hope I don't make things even more awkward' They were discussing something but I wasn't interested right now. (y/n) was all I could think about. 'Why did her eyes dilate earlier? It usually means a crush or something but she doesn't like me does sh-' I snap out of my thoughts once Other Ryan shakes me.

"Is that alright with you Ryan?" He asks me. 'Oh crap what were they talking about'

"What?" I ask him. He sighs.

"Is pizza okay with you?" He asks. I nod. "Okay, let's go now." I notice something weird Nathan was dragging (y/n) to his car. 'What?' I look over at Other Ryan confused. I watch as Ronnie walks over to his car too.

"Why is she going with h-" I start to say.

"Hey!! I'm gonna borrow (y/n) for a little bit. I need to talk to her!" Nathan yells. I felt a little bit of jealousy growing inside me.

"Um okay?" I say to him. He nods and gets in the passenger seat. Ronnie gets in the driver's seat and (y/n) in the back.

Your pov
I just got dragged by Nathan cause he wanted to "talk". 'Umm, what the heck does he want to talk about?' I get in the car and wait for Nathan to have this "talk". Nathan turns to face me and smirks.

"Sooo (y/n)~," He says to me. I look at him confused as Ronnie starts driving to the pizza place.

"Yeah?" I ask him. He puts his finger on his chin as if he's thinking.

"I suspect someone has a crush on my brother~," he says confidently. I felt my face heat up. I look to the side.

"Who would that be?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"Hmm, I wonder~" He chuckles and turns around. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me"

'Great my secret is no longer between just me. And what's worse is that it's his brother that has to know' I sigh and lean my head back. "Don't say nothing please" I beg. He chuckles.

"Don't worry I won't. You guys would be a great couple" He says cockily. I roll my eyes. 'Whatever he probably doesn't even like me'

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS!! OVER 630+!!! That's amazing!! 💞💞