part 2

Swara came home from college directly went to her room and started to search about sanskar in Google in laptop she saved many of his pictures.
Swara(seeing at pics): oh got sanskar I don't know why but your one meet effected me badly it can't be just a attraction i feel like i have any connection with you. Your eyes are so deep like ocean but i saw pain too it pinched my heart after talking with bhaiyu I m sure there is something which is bothering you, stopping you to live your life but you don't worry I will make you happy and we will live together forever (kissed his pic) I love you my prince
Flash back
Swara after Clg went office AR INDUSTRIES to meet her bhaiyu.
Swara went to Arnav's cabin no one dared to stop her as they know who is she and what will happen if they stop her their boss will kick them out of the office and destroy their carrier.
Swara without knocking came inside of cabin Arnav who was busy with file smiled sensing who it is only his sister has right to enter like that.
Arnav: bacha you hear is there anything to say
Swara got shock how her brother again guessed it was her as Arnav didn't see her and still looking at the file.
Swara(pouting) bhaiyu how you always guess about me.
Arnav turning to her: because I can feel your presence
Swara: oh ya how can I forget that due to your this talent I can't even surprise you
Arnav: haha
Swara: hmm bhaiyu I want to tell u something but promise me that you will be hear me first OK
Arnav: (sensing seriousness in her voice) bacha what happened is anything serious?
Swara(nervous took a deep breath): bhaiyu I love someone and it is love at 1st sight and boy whom I love name is sanskar maheshwari well he don't love me infact he don't know me. You know na i didnt hide anything from you till now so I could not handle myself tell you about my love. Now dont scold me please(she said all these in one breath and saw towards Arnav who was seeing her seeing him anybody can tell that he is angry)
Swara(scared and teary eyed): bhaiyu I really love him
Arnav: (cold tone)really Ms swara gadodia you love whom even you don't know just saw him once am i right?(swara nodded scarily and hearing his cold tone she got sad tears were about to fell)
Arnav who was seeing her seeing her teary eyes got panic and cupped her face: bacha why are you crying?
Swara(sobbing): because you are angry on me and you are not happy
Arnav(hugging her): who said I m not happy? (swara saw him) I m happy you choose best guy for yourself. But bacha it's not easy path
Swara(wiping her tears) do you know sanskar?
Arnav(smiled sadly): he was my friend in college, (made her sit in chair and himself sat in edge of the table) he was my junior. When I was in my final year of my graduation he was 2nd year MBA. (smiling) he was lucky go guy who loved to spread happiness, he was jovial, prankster he was just like you and become my friend with passing time our bond between us become strong. But suddenly he stopped coming collage then i got to know that his parents died in an accident. I tried to contact him (sign) I felt like he has cutted himself from whole world. Then I got busy with my business, 3 months ago I saw him in meeting but he didn't recognised me or you can say he didn't wanted to see me. But you know when i was in college I always wanted you to get marry with sanskar because I knew only he can keep you happy and protective like me, Just like princess.
Swara: (tears after listening about sanskar) but bhaiyu now he don't believe in relation I mean the way you mentioned about him and now how is he is totally different person.
Arnav: (sadly) I know but I feel like something has happened with him that he become like this. Kash me kuch kar pata uske liye.
Swara: don't worry bhaiyu I will bring back your old sanskar. I will know the reason behind this change. It's my promise to myself and you.
Arnav: (smiling) and I know you will get success after all you are my sister.
Swara: right bhaiyu(worried) but bhaiyu to know about him I have to get close to him around him but how will I?
Voice from behind: don't worry about it gudia (swarnav turned towards person)
Swarnav: bro/ Ansh
Ansh: yes me one and only Ansh gadodia will help you my dear sister cum girl frnd (winks at them swara rolled her eyes while Arnav chuckled seeing his antics)
Swara: and how will you do it?
Ansh: you don't take tension just leave it on me. Before night you will get good news. You be ready with my treat done 👍
Swara: done. But first do your work or you are just flying in air
Ansh: now to I will show you who is Ansh gadodia you miss(left from there faking his anger)
Flash back ends

Swara: I don't know sanskar I will get you or not but I will surely. Bring old sanskar back.
...............................
After dinner swarnav was waiting for their dramebaaz brother Ansh in study room. Even khushi was there (Arnav don't keep any secrete with khushi and she was so happy hearing her sister in law is in love)
Ansh stormed in study room panting heavily(acting) : look behna tere liye tere iss bhai ne jang jith ke aya ha(giving her envelop) open open..
Swara took it, after reading that letter she jumped in happiness and hugged her Ansh bro: wow bhai you are great.
Arshi who was watching all these finally spoke: are tell us na
Swara: (with excitement) bhaiyu I will work in sanskar maheshwari's office as his PA. Yippee and started to jump in happiness in all Room.
Khushi: but how did this happen?
Ansh: bhabhi it happen with the help of Laksh.
Arnav: Laksh singhania. He is sanskar's legal advisor
Ansh: and his best friend. We met in party and become friends when I told him about swara's love he helped me.
Swa: not bad bro today i accept that you too have brain well done.
Khushi: (in excitement) means now we don't have to wait long to steal shoe.
Ansh(same as khushi): ya bhabhi even i m exited oh god my dream going to become true 😍
Swarnav: (confuse)dream? Shoe? What are you guys talking about?
Khushi and Ansh: (union and chirping) ha go marriage we have to steal sanskar's shoe na as he will be our jiju.
Both swarnav shook their head in disbelief: you both are impossible while both kushi and Ansh have I don't care look.
................................
Next day sun rays fall on swara disturbing her beauty sleep she covered her face with pillow and again slept. When Arnav came and saw this smiled and came near her to wake up
Arnav: bacha wake up
Swara(sleepily): bhaiyu please let me sleep. I m not feeling to wake up
Ansh who came along with Arnav was seeing this eating apple and said(naughtily): hmm I thought swara will wake up early today to meet her sanskar but I think she is not interested in it bhaiyu let her sleep.
Swara who heard sanskar name woke up with jerk and shouts: no I want to meet him. Bhaiyu why didn't you woke me up (panicking) oh god now i will get late on my first day in office, (worried) what will be my impression on my sanskar what will he think about me oh god 😱😱.
Arnav: calm down bacha you still have time go and get ready OK (swara nodded cutely)
In dinning table khushi was serving breakfast, Swara came down hurriedly sat in chair and start to eat fast.
Shekar who saw her asked: princess are you doing somewhere?
Swara(while eating her whole mouth was filled with food): poppy I m going office today is my first day of my job.
Shemish who got shock hearing this as swara didn't liked doing job mainly in business field: you and job???
Swara bite her lower lip as she remembered that she didn't informed them anything about her job.
Sharmishta: Arnav you didn't inform me that she is joining your company
Arnav: not mine Maa she has joined Maheshwari industries
Shekar: but beta what is the need of joining other company when you have our companies. (swara saw Arnav to help her)
Swara: poppy I want to stand in my own feet I want to be independent please poppy
Arnav: papa let her go na i mean if she is pleading so much
Shekar nodded understandingly. Sharmishta shook her head as she know Shekar never will say no to swara and smiled.  Swara got happy and hugged Shemish and took blessings from them when she bend to dadi to take bless dadi about to withdraw her feet Shekar glared her dadi kept hand on swara's head. Swara ran saying bye to all.
.............................
Swara was finding place for for parking from half an hour she was frustrated and finally spot place for parking and get happy but before she can park her scooty a car hits and and she falls down as the driver wanted to park his car there. Driver came out of the car and smirked seeing her lying in floor.
Swara angrily got up and went towards driver and poke his shoulder and start scolding that drives turns to her: oye don't you have eyes I was going to park there my scooty but you dashed ME and now without saying sorry not even helping me you were going don't you have manners?
Man looks at her angrily but our swara didn't stopped: oye what you think that you will show your that angry red eyes and I will get scared then you are wrong Mr. Whatever
Man angrily said: do you know who I m?
Swara: No. Don't you know who you are?
Man get 😡😡: i know that
Swara(same tone): then why are you asking me ha?
Man get frustrated and hold her arms tightly: I m sanskar maheshwari( yes guys your hero) and what do you think of yourself?
Swara: human
Sanskar: what
Swara: you only asked na (imitating him) what do you think of yourself? (normally) I think myself as human. Now dont tell me you don't think yourself as human wise seeing your attitude I too have doubt that you are human or any alien come from another planet.
Sanskar leaves her arms saw her face and goes from there angrily while swara smiled holding her arms where sanskar touched.
Swara to herself: oh god swara is so Charming handsome daring my prince (now pouting) at same time kadus. Swara control focus on your work focus. She too entered hurriedly.
Precap: dhamaka
Hai thank u for supporting i knw this part is little bit boring bt frm next part swasan scene going to start please vote and comment and ya you all are open to give me ideas to how to irritate sanskar 😉😉