part 4

Part start with swara rushing hurriedly murmuring something: swara you are late? How can you be so careless now dont know what will that angry hulk will do Kanha ji please save me i dnt want to die so soon till now I didn't play with my nephew, not even i started to irritate Sanku.
She slowly peed through door watching sanskar who was not less than angry monster got scared and gulped her saliva asked: sir may I come in?
Sanskar: come in (swara come inside with baby step) is this is the time to come for your first day miss gadodia(San asked angrily nearly shouting)
Swara: sorry sir wo hmm mom didn't woke me up (chirping) wo actually always bhaiyu woke up me and give dress to wear and feed me but yesterday he left London for some work so i got late and came late. You know sir my bhaiyu loves me a lot i m his bacha (giggled) he still treat me like I m Chotu baby. Always save me from Mamma but today I miss him so much
Sanskar who was glaring her saw some sort of shine in her eyes when she was talking about her bhaiyu which clearly showing how much she love him, suddenly sanskar got jealous hearing something.
Swara who was blabbering continually about his brother told: and you know sir Ansh always irritate me but bhaiyu save me from him, but i love him too he is so possessive when it comes to me haha.
Sanskar after hearing about Ansh got angry or you can say jealous so shouted at her: are you came here for your loved ones intro or do work now go and get me strong black coffee without sugar now
Swara got shock hearing his voice and left from there cursing him under breath: ha kadus kahika. How can he shout at me like at this innocent cute and beautiful girl aah (left from there to bring him coffee)
Sanskar got busy with his laptop. (poor laptop 😮😮)
Swara who was standing near coffee machine saw Laksh coming towards her.
Laksh: hi swara how is your first day in office?
Swara: very good after getting good scolding from your best friend cum boss aah and moreover who drink strong black coffee without sugar yuck (making faces)
Laksh: (sadly) hmm you know swara, sanskar always like sweet not like sweet was his love haha but now he just forget that is sweetness.
Swara: hmm Laksh you are his best friend from collage day na don't you know why he became like this?? Bhaiyu told me that his parents died in a accident
Laksh: ha at that time he was broken swara but i somehow brough him back he started to live like before but
Swar: but what
Laksh: I don't know actually after that i have to leave for network because my parents lives there, my dad got I'll and that was my biggest mistake. When I came back sanskar was broken totally beyond repair I tried to know reason but he didn't paid any attention he even tried to kill himself, but I saved him Nick of time but I lost my sanky, he become sanskar maheshwari.
Swara got tears when Laksh said that sanskar tried to kill himself now she got more determined now she will bring old sanky no matter what: don't worry Laksh now i m here to why to fear chill and left taking coffee mug.
................................
Swara entered with coffee bye saw sanskar and made faces seeing him smoking: sir your coffee
Sanskar threw cigarette took a sip of coffee and glared swa
San glaring swara: Miss gadodia I think I clearly mentioned that I want sugar free coffee,
Swara: yes sir
San: then why the hell this coffee is sweet
Swara: but sir its not my fault?
San: really then whose fault is this?(raising eyebrow)
Swara: my hand's fault (sanskar gave would you like to explain look) wo sir my hand made coffee for you and put coffee in mug then my hand about to put sugar then my brain stopped it and said you want coffee without sugar but my hand didn't listen to brain and added sugar. Now tell me is it my fault sirrr (asked innocently)
San who was listening swara absent mindedly said : no
Swara: can I leave sir I have so many work to do?
San: ha (then came to sense) stop what was that story but swara ran away saying bye sir.....
..............................
Swara was working scolding sanskar: oh god this much file, and I have to finish my work within 5pm oh save me i m so tired. That Khadus Maheshwari didn't let me to have my lunch (rubbing her stomach with pout) I m hungry my poor tummy.
Aman came to swara cabin: ma'am sir is calling you.
Swara: aah now what he want?(making face) what Aman one day I will take revenge from your boss for all this wait and watch.
Swara: (entering) yes sir
San: Miss gadodia I want you to prepare presentation for one of our project (giving a file) take this you will got all information and ha prepare it till tomorrow (said with smirk)
Swara widened her eyes in shock: what but sir how will I
San: oh so miss swara gadodia can't prepare it
Swara: I can and I will bye sir see you tomorrow (left from there) (in mind) Kanha ji how will I do it momma (made crying face)
..............................
Evening swara was in park playing with children when one hand closed her eyes
Boy: guess who is this
Swara(squilling happily) suraj
Suraj: it's not fair you always catch me (swara giggled)
Mukti: wow great now no one remember me.
Swara(chirping) :mukti (jumping on her) i missed you soo much said childishly.
Mukti some how balancing: shona calm down yaar we will fall
Swara: are why to fear when your husband is hear(winks at her making her blush)
Mukti: shut up you nautanki.
Suraj: did my sis find any jiju for us
Swara lowered her gaze smiling little nodded yes
Mukti: oh god really shona who is that poor guy
Swara: his name is sanskar maheshwari.
Suraj: the business tycoon SM?
Swara: ha
Mukti: I want to meet him now (started to drag her)chalo jaldi
Swara: are stop you can't meet him
Suraj: why we will not eat him.
Swara: because he don't know that i love him (and told them everything)
Mukti: don't worry I know you will help him
Suraj: and soon we will able to tease you like you did in our marriage.
Swara: thank you guys (hugged them) you both are so cute
Suraj and mukti: ha OK OK we will leave now bye
.............................
Next day swara was tensed thinking about presentation
Swara: (in mind) oh god please I hope meeting go well I know sanskar did it intentionally so that I will leave job myself Kanha ji please help me.
Maheshwari industries
Sanskar's cabin
Sanskar was working when Aman informed him that today he has meeting with Raizada industry owner Arnav singh Raizada. Sanskar nodded.
Meeting Room
Swasan were waiting for Arnav singh Raizada. Swara don't know client is her bhaiyu she was tensed thinking about meeting as she has to give presentation in front of everyone.
After some time ASR entered. Sanskar stood up and greeted him.
San: hi Mr Raizada. Nice to meet you
Arnav: don't be formal sanskar we are friends
San(professionally) : we were Mr Raizada. Shall we proceed (Arnav nodded) (to swara) so Miss gadodia let's start. (swara nodded eyeing Arnav)
Swara: (with confidence and full of attitude) so first let me give brief about this project.
The projector is on and swara begin with presentation even through it was a brief one swara went deep into every detail and explains what she means. Finally presentation get over.
Swara: so here I end the presentation now it's your decision if you are in for project or out.....
Sanskar got impressed by her intelligence and little shock too and Arnav was proud at his bacha the way she explained every detail of project that was excellent.
Arnav: wow its amazing. I liked it Mr Maheshwari I m in
San: so if you are OK then we can sign project
Arnav: sure (both shake hands)
(guys sanskar don't know swarnav being bro sis 1st because they both have different surname and 2nd Arnav never introduced swara to world because of thread he have from his rivalry)
Precap jealousy but who????