Introduction + Rules + Form

Once upon a time, there was an account called Writer Falls

Once upon a time, there was an account called Writer Falls. It aspired to unite Fallers under the magical show that's Gravity Falls, and it succeeded, until one day, it vanished.

But now it's back!

We have nine different activities, headed by two admins and seven ambassadors, who you'll learn more about in the next chapter. The activities are the following:

WRITER WORLD:

Writer World, headed by misstoriparanormal, leans towards fellow writers, whether they aspire to write fanfiction for our beloved universe or to make up their own. If you're looking to improve upon your skills or motivate yourself to write, then this is the place for you! Additionally, Writer World throws in helpful advice surrounding writing, so feel free to check it out.

ARTISTS ASSEMBLY:

The safe haven for Faller artists here on Wattpad, headed by Sikke_anki . This gives all artists a chance to improve upon their skills, show off their art, or find inspiration from stories here on Wattpad / our beloved canon show.

GRAPHICS GUILD:

The land of graphics for folks who dabble in the art of graphic design and creating aesthetics, headed by ontheupsidedown . It supplies tips and tricks for entering the field, or showcasing fabulous graphics.

AU ARCHIVE:

The go-to guide for GF AUs, headed by ThiaHolimon. It serves as an introduction for all the amazing alternatives to GF fellow Fallers have come up with, and includes both popular ones in the fandom and ones that our Fallers have created themselves on this website

CREATIVE.COM:

Home to competitions to spark of creativity via art, whether writing or graphics. Prompts will be provided for both fanfiction and original purposes.

FANFICTION FACTORY:

A collection of submissions for potential story ideas that some folks may not necessarily have the time to write, but others would like to potentially take on, headed by wordlass. Submissions are always welcome!

Password #1: Favorite GF Episode

STORYSTORE:

Your go-to guide when requiring some good ol' fanfiction to read to pass the time, headed by BrightnessWings19 . Submissions are welcome, but usually we'll select fantastic work for viewing. Critique reviews can be asked for if desired, and honesty will be provided.

 Critique reviews can be asked for if desired, and honesty will be provided

—  NO SWEARING

For the sake of a friendly, conflict-free community, do not swear or using the Lord's name in vain. It is highly disrespectful and everyone is always capable of speaking appropriately, civilly, and coherently, so please do so.

— BEHAVE YOURSELVES/DON'T BE A TROLL

No one likes having to deal with a jerk.

For the sake of our community, don't complain or be hateful towards members, ambassadors, or admins. Naturally, suggestions and submissions are always welcomed, but do understand that all the admins and ambassadors have lives of their own and have a certain standard when it comes to quality of work (lying mainly in the level of appropriateness), so we do have the right to turn you down politely.

Password #2 Least favorite GF episode?

— NO SHIP WARS

We all like to ship different things. Just because someone doesn't like your ship, it does not mean you have to start raging on them for not liking what you like. We are all human, and we all have feelings, so don't be hateful because we all have the right to like what we enjoy and dislike what makes us uncomfortable.

— NO IRRELEVANT SELF-ADVERTISING

We all want to promote our stories and share it with everyone. But there are times and places where you should not. Only self advertise Gravity Falls related fanfictions when the conversation calls for it.

— NO READ/VOTE/FOLLOW TRADES

Reads, votes, and follows cannot be traded between members.

— ENJOY YOURSELVES

At the end of the day, Writer Falls aims to allow Fallers to have a home created from the one thing we all love: Gravity Falls. In hopes of sharing said love with people who also possess it, it is desired that you remain active in the community, although it is also respected if you cannot always be online.

Should any of the rules be broken, you'll be given a warning. However, if it happens again, you'll be put on a ban from the club for a three weeks, and any more times after that will result in a permanent removal from the club. This is to ensure that everyone gets the most enjoyment out of Writer Falls

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask! We're all ears!

[Please keep it all in one spaced comment.]

Usermame:

Name/Alias:

Interested Activities? (See list above.)

Any Content Made?

What Do You View Yourself As?
[] Reader
[] Writer
[] Artist
[] Designer
[] All
[] Other

How Has Gravity Falls Impacted You?

Short Self-Description?

Fun Facts About Yourself (x3)?

Recommendations/Suggestions for WF?

Passwords?
1)
2)