Secret Santa

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Writer Falls is returning this Christmas for a special activity as to celebrate all the new members who signed up, with a fun little trade in order for y'all to get to know each other better. Christmas is the time of giving, and hopefully you're in the festive mood to give and get gifts this year!

SO

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, ALLOW US TO PRESENT:

THE WRITER FALLS SECRET SANTA 2017 !

◇◇◇

Q: What is a Secret Santa?

A: When gifts are being passed along without the recipient knowing who is giving them gifts. A lotta fun.

Q: How can I participate?

A: There are rules and guidelines below, and within is a special holiday password. Once you type in "I'm in!" With the password, you'll need to PM us, wordlass, or @ontheupsidedown, with your email address.

Q: Do you have to participate?

A: No, you don't. We'd like you to, but there's no forced entries, only holiday fun?

Q: What's the due date?

A: The winter solstice. AKA December 21st. The gifts will be given on Christmas day, but we have to make sure you darling little rascals don't mess around too much.

Q: What if I can't get my gift done in time?

A: We've prepared fallback gifts.

Q: What if I get someone I don't like?

A: kILL THEM WITH KINDNESS

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them! ^~^

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

1. No inappropriate gifts, even if the giftee requested it. This includes inappropriate art, things stuffed with foul language, et cetera. I hope you guys don't try to do any of that, but we have to set these here just in case.

2. If someone has a sensitivity, RESPECT IT.

3. Try your best to make the best gift possible. Password: What do you want for Christmas? It's all about giving as much as you can, and we want everyone to be putting their all into it.

4. Don't tell the person who you got that you got them. That spoils the fun. If you're to discuss it, discuss it with a close confidant.

5. Remember, that if you're signing up, that you MUST make a gift as well. No freebies here. If you want the present, you have to make sure you can give your present by the deadline as well, or at least inform us if something really does come up :)

6. Have fun! Tis the season to be jolly, after all ^~^. Enjoy it :)

POTENTIAL PRESENTS FOR YOUR TARGETED GIFTEE

- Art
- Drabble (short, think 800 - 1000 words)
- Graphics
- etc

(please do remember to ask for something appropriate ^~^, and check their wish lists [as to be further explained when have gathered folk])