{7: Questions}

"Calm down, kiddo," continued the stranger. "What's the matter?"

[Yo's unnoticed company]

Yo looked at his company. He was tall and good looking. Almost comparable to Pha. His eyes followed the stranger in the white shirt as he approached Yo. In embarrassment, Yo choked on air, a coughing fit suddenly attacking him as he hid his rapidly reddening cheeks from the unknown guy. Trust Yo's rotten fate to put him in yet another humiliating situation that day.

The stranger stopped in front of Yo's tiny form, taking note not to further agitate the seemingly embarrassed boy. 

"Hey... Sorry, sorry," the guy said to Yo as he pretended to sort the cigarette box in his hand.

"I was just trying to sneak away to have a smoke alone," he continued, "but who would've thought a freshman would be here shouting his lungs out."

Yo looked at the stranger, feeling even worse that his misfortunes were causing other's an unpleasant situation.

"It's my fault," Yo said apologetically. "You can keep smoking."

The guy looked at Yo in pity.

"No, you stay. I'll leave," he insisted.

[The mysterious stranger tells Yo to stay]

"Hey!" Yo replied "It's okay. You were here first anyway."

The guy stared into Yo's eyes with persistence.

"You stay here. I know you want to be alone," he continued. "Calm yourself before coming back in, got it?"

Yo nodded, thanking the kind stranger.

The stranger gave Yo a once over, wondering where he'd seen the kid before. Just then, something clicked. He'd seen this kid on the school forum. He was the moon of the science faculty whom he initially thought was a girl.