{12: Sparks?}

Yo tussled under his covers, trying his best to fall asleep but to no avail. He wanted to blame his sleeplessness on eating too much at dinner with Forth and Ming, but he knew that wasn't the case. Rolling over from one side to the other, he finally gave up on trying to blank out his mind and gave in to his conscience.

 Rolling over from one side to the other, he finally gave up on trying to blank out his mind and gave in to his conscience

[Yo's struggle to sleep]

Tucking one hand under his head, he visualised an imaginary Pring, dressed in her beautifully fitted uniform and a sash that signified her status as star of the college. The imaginary Pring stood like a model, tall and pretty with luscious hair and Yo began his little self-belittling session as usual.

'P'Pring is so beautiful and smart...' Yo thought,'and more importantly, her gender...'

He watched as the imaginary Pring posed and preened, flaunting her womanly curves.

'After all, P'Pha likes girls... and I'm a boy... who looks like he just started puberty.'

He saw an imaginary copy of himself appear next to Pring, dressed sloppily in home clothing compared to her stunning self.

'And not to mention, I have all the same body parts as P'Pha...'

Yo cringed as a huge, bold red cross plastered itself to imaginary Yo's extremities.

[Yo's imagination]

Kicking the little visualised nightmare out of his mind, Yo threw his blanket off his body and reached for the light switch, knowing that trying to get some sleep was less likely to happen than getting some action from Pha himself.

Sitting up in bed, Yo glanced over to his little Pha altar in the corner of his room and stared longingly at the framed photos of his crush that he had spent a fortune on acquiring. Zeroing in on the little velvet box one again, he got out of bed and picked the little container up, flipping it open to stare at the bangle as he did countless times before.