Soo Hae's POV

" Thanks for walking with me and listening to me, Jaemin. I appreciate it. " I thanked him with a smile. " Sure Soo. It's my job to protect my friend. I wanna go to the toilet first. " He grinned back, waved at me and walked away from my sight.

I went to my seat, and I picked up a sticky note on my table. There's something written on it, with a black pen. I glanced around the class, and I asked them if it's theirs.

" Are you Mark's protector? "

- Haechan from class D-3

I crumbled the sticky note, gritting my teeth. Haechan is a friend of Mark, and Mark probably had known about it. I freaking need to do something about this.

I sat on my chair and tried not to think hard about it. The Science teacher is absent today so I felt asleep on my desk.

Jeno's POV

I unlocked my phone, texting Haechan.

jejenooo : Hyung! She already noticed your note.

jejenooo : She crumbles your note and I think she's nervous about it.

jejenooo : But she didn't looked like she cared about it.

jejenooo : Haechan hyung, she is now asleep.

I don't know what I'm doing this for, but Haechan hyung asked me to do so and he made a deal - if I helped him with this, he'll treat me some pizzas, again.

Soo Hae suddenly wake up, walked to her locker, I guess and came back with her jacket. She opened up the jacket, and something hits me off.

That jacket seemed familiar to me.

I tried to refresh things but I couldn't. I decided to snap her with her jacket and sent it to Haechan.

jejenooo : * inserts image *

jejenooo : That jacket looks familiar to me.

jejenooo : Maybe you'll think that jacket looks familiar too?

I locked my phone and I looked at the sleeping Soo Hae. I think Mark and Haechan is hiding something but I didn't want to peek into the thing because I sense some privacy.

Mark's POV

" Mark Lee! How many times do I need to tell you to stay focused? " The teacher's voice woke me up from my deep thoughts, about A.

" I'm sorry teacher. " I tried to stop thinking about it by thinking of something else. But after a while, it will appear back on my mind. I slapped myself for the 4th time, trying to wake myself up.

The teacher stood up, picking her books. " Class is over and you, Mark. Next time pay attention to me when I'm teaching " She exclaimed and I nodded silently.

I immediately sat on my seat, thinking about the pizzas. Was it from A? But why? She's protecting but now she gave us some pizzas? What kind of joke is this?

Soo Hae's POV

" Mark. Wait NO Mark NO "

My eyes suddenly widen up, and I'm awake from my sleep. Wtf did I dreamt about? Mark is trying to kill himself? HECK NO!  AND DID I JUST SAID HIS NAME OUT LOUD? FFFFFFFFF I'M DOOMED.

I looked at my surroundings, people are looking at me. " Don't worry everyone, I dreamt that some stranger called Mark is trying to steal my hamburger. " I lied, and thankfully they fell for it.

WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME