° 2 °

• Chae Yi Pov •

5 minutes later I had blood coming out from my mouth because Tao hit my face twice and the rest, well he keeps kicking my legs. I was coughing out blood when Suho ask his members, "Who's next? That'll be the last one for the morning."

Someone raised his hands and I look up, oh no... It's the troller of Exo Kim Jong Dae, aka Chen. "Alright Chen you have 5 minutes." Said Suho and Chen started cracking his knuckles. I clench my teeth and endure the harsh pain for the next 5 minutes.

But sometimes, Chen tends to get carried away that he would over do it. "CHEN HYUNG GEUMANE! ENOUGH!" Shouted Kim Jong In, aka Kai. Suho and Chanyeol then dragged Chen away from me. "Go to class now and come back here during lunch arraseo?" Ask Kris Wu while he was pulling my hair. He let go of my hair and I ran straight to the girl's washroom.

Luckily there was no one in the washroom. I immediately washed myself and applied cream and bandage to my body. It stung but I had to endure it.

After treating my wounds, I headed for my classroom. Luckily the teacher wasn't here yet so I went to my table but unluckily I had to sit beside him. Kris Wu. He doesn't bully me physically but he bullies me academically. He used to be the top of the class before I came into his class and started being the top.

He always wants be to fail and I don't know why. I mean it's just doesn't matter right? I don't get what's his problem! Oh and Sehun is also in my class and he sits behind me. Gulp.

The teacher came in and we started our first class which is English. I like English because it is easy to understand. Oh in case you didn't know, I was born in Seoul but I was raised in London but I came back to Korea 3 years ago. I remember my mum saying I have a brother but I gave up looking for him. I don't even know his name because mum never tells me.

I manage to survived English, Maths and Geography and now it's lunch break. Gulp. I never get to taste the school's lunch because I was forced to go to Exo's Area for some lunch beating.

On my way there, I received a text message from my eomma.

From: Eomma
Annyeong nae ttal! Hakgyo gwaenchana? (Hello my daughter! Is school okay?) Today do come home early. There's something I have to speak to you. Don't be late! Saranghae nae ttal! (I love you my daughter!)

To: Eomma
ㅋㅋㅋ arraseo eomma. Nado saranghae! (Alright mum. I love you too!)

I hope I can pray that I don't get any after school beating. Gulp.

• Sehun Pov •

Exo hyungs and I were at our place waiting for that girl to come for her beating. Today it's my turn to beat her up yes! Just then, I got a text message from my mum.

From: Eomma
Sehunnie! Naya eomma ya! Tonight we need to talk to you so don't be late. We're also expecting visitors to come as well. Don't be late Hunnie ah!

To: Eomma
Mianhae eomma geundae I have project after school today.

From: Eomma
Don't you want to know your soon-to-be wife? 😏

To: Eomma
Mwo? Wife?!

From: Eomma
If you want to know more come home tonight and don't be late!

To: Eomma
Arraseo eomma.

"Hyung, I can't be here for the after school beating." I said and they all look at me. "Waeyo?" Ask Luhan hyung. "Eomma has something to tell me." I told them and they nodded.

Just then, the door open and we immediately knew who was it. Kris hyung dragged Char Yi out of her position and pushed her to the floor. I started kicking her and she was screaming out loud. Luckily the room is soundproof so it was music to my ears.

After 5 minutes, it was already Xiumin hyung's turn so I let him be.