Dance 'till the cows come home!

Chapter 3

You don't think things through. You do when it counts but when it comes to something that blinds your sense of rationality, all common sense is thrown out the window and you'll face whatever it is head on. Can be a pretty good attribute but agreeing to go somewhere with the angry hedgehog was a mistake.

You still found yourself in front of an arcade with the explosive gang, what you have referred to them so far, you'll think of something better later. Ashido was talking a mile a minute, Kirishima was going on and on about how much he loves to hang out with his manly friends, Kaminari continued to flirt with you and Sero was happy to see someone else suffer with him.

Bakugou.. Bakugou was just there. You don't understand why he even agreed to come, he didn't seem like the person to hang out with friends after school, scratch that. Katsuki Bakugou didn't look like the type of person to even have friends. No offense to him but the guy is incapable of smiling, though that's probably a lie, he probably smiles when he wins, right? You glance at the boy next to you and give his face a look over, yeah he'd definitely smile in the worst situations.

Bakugou turns his head towards you and he clicks his tongue, "What are you looking at loser?" Ignoring the small insult you cross your arms against your chest and shrug, "Just wondering why you decided to join? I thought you'd have better things to do like look at a mirror and compliment yourself for hours on end or! Listen to this!" You straighten out your outfit and hold a finger up, making sure your face was as serious as it can be, "Aren't you too busy being an asshole somewhere else?" Bakugou's eye twitches (for a split second you actually worried about his health because that twitch didn't look normal) and you can tell he's trying, really trying because you can practically hear the grinding of his teeth, not to start yelling at you.

"Want to repeat that?!" Bakugou says threateningly, before you could reply with what was probably your last words, Ashido jumps in and waves her hands dismissively. "Let's go have some fun, yeah?" You look at Ashido and smile brightly, "Let's go!" Ashido beams, pulling you into the arcade as you tilt your head back to stick out your tongue at Bakugou. Kaminari and Sero laugh, following you inside, leaving Kirishima to calm Bakugou down.

The arcade wasn't crowded, it had some kids running around and middle schoolers crowding games but other than that it seemed like a perfect place to hang out after a hard day of hero training. "What do you wanna do first?!" Ashido bounced up and down next to you, a dazzling grin taking up half of her face. You stepped back just a tad, what's up with people and their killer smiles? Did all of class 1-A have this kind of training? You think confused and a little worried for your eyesight if you continue being friends with these people.

"Let's play that shooting game!" You point to an old western theme game that was practically deserted, giving you the perfect opportunity to play the girl and possibly win. You weren't always very competitive, Bakugou being an exception, you'd rather take your time and have fun but sometimes winning was your number one priority, so what if a person got a little hurt? They never died. When you won, you made sure to make it as humiliating as possible, so far it hasn't worked exactly for Bakugou, but you're getting there.

Your ragtag group stayed together and played multiple small harmless games, you won some and lost some, making sure to focus on having fun and laughing any losses off. Bakugou chose to just stand and watch from behind, only playing against Kirishima in Street Fighters, he obviously won and had to let the whole arcade know. A small part of you wanted to play something against him, that was only the small amount of you that was confident in winning. The other part of you was smart enough not to provoke him.

Last time you made him mad was the other day when you won the staring contest, he was true to his word and tried to kill you. Bakugou was civilized enough to not follow you in the girls restroom and too slow to find you after jumping out of the window, it sounded silly (cowardly) but hey, you do what you have to do to survive. If it weren't for your loyal and kind friends that agreed to help you leave the school as soon as possible after classes ended, you wouldn't be here to recall their generous actions.