Chapter 27: Did we do it?!

As I opened my eyes tiredly in the morning, I noticed that I wasn't wearing my top anymore. What?! A crazy thought drastically came to my mind. I checked under the blanket and found out that I'm only on my underwear. Shit. What the hell?! I checked maybe he was naked but he was only on his boxers. What the hell happened last night? Looks like it was a pretty long night. I quickly went back to bed immediately Eric woke up but he caught me.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he saw me go back to bed.

"Erm...Uhm... Did we do it?" I asked feeling unsure.

"Do what?" He looked confused for a moment until he saw me hold the blankets tightly, "Oh, no, no, we didn't." He sat up, resting his back against his pillow.

"Phew! I thought we did but why I'm I half-naked?" I wondered.

"Seriously,?" He furrowed his eyebrows, giving a smirk.

"You mean you don't remember pulling your clothes off."

"Not one bit." I shook my head.

"Well, I never asked why."

"Wow! You should have." I correct him.

"So, are you saying that I should have stopped you?"

"I don't know. Would you have?" I question him.

"Sharon! Can we not talk about this."
"You're sure?" I smiled and threw a pillow at him.

"Well... you know what happened last night."

"I thought you said we shouldn't talk about it." I stood up forgetting I was only on my underwear.

Eric's POV

I was extremely consumed by the feeling that rushed through me just as I saw her half-naked. She was far much beautiful seeing her like this. She probably had not realized the implication of what she had just done. She was setting me off the edge. I still tried my best to resist her last night while she stripped off her clothes but seeing her now in clear sight makes me want to have all to myself. Even if I had my way last night Stephen wouldn't stop by ruining my night with his calls on Sharon's phone. He called too many times which made it unbearable for me. I eventually had to pick the call.

Last night call

Stephen: Sharon where are you now? Are you okay? I'm sorry please tell me where you are so I can pick you up. I'm going crazy! I need you. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. Sharon, say something.

Eric: Sorry, she's asleep. "Who's this? Who are you?!"

"You seem to have forgotten my voice. It's Eric sweety."

Just hearing Eric's voice, he almost lost it.

"What?! What is she doing with you?!"

"I was the best person she could ever go to. We are even on the same bed. Hopefully, something happens tonight." He chuckled.

"How dare you?!" Stephen growled.

"How dare me? Do you own her? She can do whatever she likes. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make her mine, Stephen. You're getting too late for this game."

"You don't deserve her! It's me! Only me!" Stephen's tone becomes tensed.

"Stop wasting your time. Don't call again. I don't want her to change her mind for tonight." Eric hung up on him.