Teen Derek

First kiss

First kiss.

...

I was turned against everyone I love. There was only one cure. Make them remember a key moment. Derek was on the ground and crawled back as I approached him with a knife.

"Treasure, do you remember our first kiss here?" Derek asked.

Derek looked like he just came out of high school. I turned around and saw my dad. I was back in high school. I was daughter of the sheriff at the point when someone set fire to the Hale house. I knew Peter and Derek Hale they were kind of friends. Peter was in there hurt really bad and Derek was crumbling down. I hugged Derek tight Derek was crying. I tried everything to comfort him but he wasn't stopping anytime soon. Derek just sat in my room to calm down. I brought him something to eat but he hasn't said anything.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He just kept staring out of the window. I sighed. I sat next to him and we just sat there staring into the night. I did that for 2 more days.

"Come on Derek you have to eat." I sighed.

He looked at me and took one bite.

"That's a good start." I said.
"Thank you for taking care of me, Treasure, but I have to go." Derek said.
"Derek someone clearly wants you and your family dead. No one has seen Laura in 2 days. Talk to me." I tried.
"I can't tell you." Derek said.
"Derek, please I want to help you I want to be there for you but you have to talk to me."
"Talking is overrated." He sighed.
"Fine then scream it out loud or whisper it in my ear I don't care but don't shut me out." I tried.
"Can we just not talk about it?" He sighed.
"Okay fine let's not talk." I sighed.

We sat there quietly glancing at each other once in a while. Derek sighed.

"Do you want to see something cool?" Derek asked.

I nodded. Derek took my hand. I followed him out to some old warehouse.

"What is this place?" I asked.
"A place we can totally be alone." Derek smiled.
"Okay." I smiled.
"I've been thinking and I think it's time to let you in on a very big secret, Treasure." Derek said looking at the ground.
"Hey it's okay." I hushed.
"No it's not okay. I'm scared, terrified." He confessed.
"That's okay. Because you can only be brave if you're scared." I hushed.
"Oh miss philosophy is here as well with motivational quotes." He smirked.
"Yes she is. Are you done laughing, mister scared?" I asked
"I don't know why I'm telling you that I'm scared, I wanted to talk about something else." Derek said.
"I'm listening." I smiled and took his hand as support.
"Thank you, Treasure. Thank you for being the best girl I have ever met." Derek smiled.
"No problem. I'm glad you decided to talk to me and involved yourself in my endless rambling." I smiled.
"When I first saw you, you were chewing a red pen." Derek smiled.
"Yes I remember that day like yesterday." I smiled.
"When I saw you my life changed. I wasn't allowed to see you, but I did anyway because you saw something good in me. I smiled for no reason when I saw you." Derek smiled, "Even now, I'm surrounded by death and darkness and you're there for me. You're by my side."
"I'll always be by your side." I smiled and cupped his face.
"I know, but I can't have you get hurt." Derek sighed.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Somehow everyone around me get's hurt. I don't want you to get hurt." He sighed.
"I can take care of myself Derek" I smiled.

Derek leaned in and our lips matched like a puzzle I pulled back and smiled.

"I love you." Derek smiled.
"I love you too." I smiled.

I snapped out of the trance and helped Derek on his feet.

"Our first kiss was kind of romantic as hell but it triggered the rest of my life." I smiled.

Derek smirked. I smiled as I remembered that exact face on his teen face.

...

For treasure4900000007 hope you like it sorry it took me so long :)