The Angered Kai

Kai's POV

It's been a week since I told everyone but they didn't believe me. I was wondering around the bounty till I heard moning coming from Zane's room. Then I heard "ZANE I ABOUT TO" then it stopped. "Cole that was amazing" 'Zane and Cole were having sex on the bounty but why' "I know Zane, I love you and don't let any one else tack you" Cole said almost unaduble. I now had a plan. When the time is right I'll tack Cole a make it look like he was kidnapped and rapped.

*Time skip to the next day*

Today I make my plan. Then I see Cole coming from the restroom. "Cole can we talk wiyal we walk in the city" I say and he agrees. About an hour of talking, I hit him really hard on his pressure point noking him out.

Coles POV

All I remember is talking with Kai while walking around the city of Ninjago till I blacked out. I woke up with a head ache in a dark room then I saw Kai. "Kai why would you do this to me we're friends"  "when you and Zane started dating, now I'm going to tell the others you've been kidnapped and rapped and you are going to comply" Kai replied to my question. When he left I broke down crying. But then I realized I'm the earth ninja. Then I broke out "Think Cole think find someone you know" then it hit me Kai took me to sticks. "Find Ronan" I grabbed some clothes and ran out. I found Ronan about and hr later. "Ronan I need help, its Kai he's gone insane" "okay why" "Ronan he kidnapped me sometime this week" "okay I'll help" Ronan call the bounty every one was there except Kai. "We need to talk about Kai" Ronan started "he kidnapped a friend early this week" he finished. Then I came into view "hey guys" "Cole are you okay" Lloyd asked and I nod my head yes. "Cole don't come back till we call with good new and stay with Ronan"