The Upset Zane part 2

Coles POV

"Ronan what ar-" Ronan cut me off by kissing me but the only thing is I didn't kiss back. "Why are you not kissing back Cole" Ronan said when he stopped, "because is it that you like someone else" he continued when he started to speak up again he fell to the ground. "Zane, thank you" I yell while running up to him and hugging him. "Did he do anything else to then kiss you" I was shocked when Zane said that. "N-no a-and how d-did you k-know" "I came when he said 'why are you not kissing back because is it that you like someone else' then I knocked him out"  he finished then kissed me and I kissed him back.

Zane's POV

God it felt good to hold him again after a week'n a half. "Zane how long has Kai had taken me" Cole said sounding sad.  "About a week n a half, know let's head back before Ronan gets up" I say and he nodded.

*Two days later*

"Hey Zane" Jay yelled "could I talk to you for a minute" "yea" I reply. We walk to the brigd. "Are you and Cole dating" Jay said unexpectedly. I nodded in reply, "I- mean we except your relationship" when Jay said that everyone walked in even Coles dad. "How did you guys knoe" "Cole convinced us really well to believe him" Lloyd said.