intro

Fire was everywhere

Blood was everywhere

Corps were everywhere

A little girl was running pass it in tears.

People in black tunics and staffs were murdering her village.

But so did her county, the army was killing the survivors.

and that day, she made a promise to herself. To survive whatever happens and to run, to run as far away from this cursed land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ten years later~

After Sinbad managed to get a permit to do business in Reim, his camarades came back from Imuchack.

" Do you think that Sinbad managed to get a permit?" Asks Vittel to the rest of the team.

" It's Sinbad that we are talking about. So, I don't really worry about it." Says Hinahoho as he is dragging some marchandise from Imuchack. His wife Rurumu was whit their less than one year old son and Ja'far. Ja'far has been named the official babysitter and they could see that he wasn't really happy with.

"Why do I have to babysit your brat?!" Exlaim Ja'far. And this got him a slam on the head.

"Ja'far language." Cried an irritated Rurumu. Even after the months they were away, Ja'far's vocabulary was still the one of an ungrateful and arrogant kid. But it was already better since the time they frist met him.
"And because I say so." And when Rurumu had took a decision, there was no argument.
They docked at Reims port and went to look for Sinbad. They didn't found him right away, but they stopped in front of a huge shop where a familiar name was written in big letters on the top.

SINDRIA

They're faces were the one of pure shock. how the hell did Sinbad managed to do that. not long after came the one that was in they're toughs whit some jewelry on and a proud and high smile.

' how weird' they though. Seeing Sinbad like this was definitively weird for them and the people behind him were no exception.

But after some explication it became clear and learned that the blond man behind Sinbad was his so called 'teacher'. And they were asking themselves how in the seven seas this all happened. they were all happy that they could make business in Reim and soon in others countries too, but little did they know that a tragic event was going to happen.