Blue

"WHAT THE FUCK." A long dark brown haired girl cried when a blue haired tolder appareas in front of her.

" GA gaa." The blue tolder respond as he extend his arms to her.The girl didn't know how it happened. She was trying to hunt a wild and big cat with black scratch ( a tiger), when she heard a loud noise, who was a loud cry, that had scared her pray away. And now here is she, with a blue haired kid that wanted to be picked up and was on the verges of crying once again. She didn't know what to do. Honestly, she wanted to let him here and fed for himself. But she felt something that she hadn't felt in ten years. A part of her felt guilty and she didn't know why. Was it because he reminded her of her precious person she couldn't save.

"Uwaaa ga" A smiling black haired baby with red eyes of three months said as he took one of her fingers in his small hands.

'Why? Why do this memory reemerge now?' She thought. Her mind wanted to let her tears fall, but her body and pride didn't let it. Ever since that night she didn't shed a tear anymore. She was taken out of her thoughs when she feel two tiny hands grab her bare leg. Ruby meet gold, her red eyes met the golden eyes of the blue haired tolder. His hands pointed to a certain direction.

'Maybe it is where he is coming from.' She though. Maybe he wanted her to take him home or his parents, if he had ones. And she let him take her hand and lead the way. But after some time they stopped. The todler looked in every direction and was confuse. He had thought that it was there.

''Looks like you both lost us.'' She said to the tolder.

''Jaa gar.'' He says as he point to the ground. She honestly didn't know what to do, was he trying to say something ? And then he pointed to her.

''Sis. '' To say she was taken a back was the exact word to descript it. Not even ten second ago he was still saying words that didn't made any sense, and now he was calling her SIS.

''MY NAME IS NOT ' SIS' BUT ASIA.'' She shouted at him. And the tolder began to cry once again. Asia began to crush her luck, why from everyone, must she be sucks with that blue haired brat.

''Whaaaa whaaa.'' He cried and Asia had to cover her ears. How could he cry so loud. At this rate all the animals nearby will have run away. And no animals mean no pray for Asia, no prays mean no food and no food means not eating for several days. And that was something Asia wasn't going to allow to happen. She had her times without food several times and it would always be a time to much. So, she had to swallow her pride and took the tolder in her arms, lifting him up.

''See, you're in the sky brat. So, stop crying.'' She said or tried to say it in a reassuring tone to calm him. It worked a bit, because he wasn't crying anymore. But he was still snobing. It took some time before he stopped to snob, but he had stopped. '' You see when you want, brat.'' Asia took notice that he didn't liked to be called brat apparently, because he was once again on the verges of crying. She had to do something and quick ! Because she won't let the cries of this brat devoid her from dinner today.

''A name , a name. Fast !'' She though. So she said the first thing that passed trough her head.

''Blue stop.'' She pleaded him, not begged. She would have fallen well at the bottom then. And he calmed down. ''You like being called Blue ? Then I will call you Blue, brat.'' And so Asia took'Blue' with her to her temporary shelter, what was a deep cave. Deep enough to protect them from heavy winds. She laid him down on the ground, he had fallen asleep on the way. Asia took one of the animal skins that were on the ground next to the bones of the animals she had devoured and set it on Blue as a blanket. When it was done, she exited the cave and went looking for a pray, who hopefully hadn't ran away. Her only weapons were a broken dagger and her own body. Her strength was something she was really proud of and was her pride. She could kill her pray by smashing the head of her pray or enemy with her bare hands. It took some time naturally, but Asia had found a pray. It was a boar. Asia didn't wasted a second to jump on her pray. Her pray hadn't had the time to react that she was already on his back. The boar begins to struggle, hoping to make her fall. But instead to fall of the boar, Asia went to one of the sides of her pray and let her feet on the ground. She used her feet to keep balance and to give her pray less mobility. Her arms around the boars neck and choking him. It took the beast a few more struggles before she broke his neck and he would have dropped death if Asia wasn't holding him. Now that she had killed him, she still had to take him back to her shelter that she was now sharing with Blue, a tolder she didn't know. She didn't even know what his real name was or if he had still living relatives ! When she was back in the cave, Blue was still sleeping. She laid the boar next the pile of bones of her previous prays and began to take the skin off with her broken dagger and threw it aside. She would use it as clothing. Then she began to cut pieces of meat that she later will cook at the fire. She was making fire when Blue woke up, hungry. He walked near her and was looking at her trying to keep the fire alive. When it was done, Asia turned around to take a piece of meat behind her. She swear that it hadn't been less than ten seconds when she did. But she had to push Blue's hand away from the fire, burning a bit of her skin in the process.Being the less than one-year-old he is, he was curious and wanted to touch the flames. Asia crushed after her skin had burned, Blue who had see that she was hurt went directly by her side, looking at her burned fingers. Asia reached for his cheeks and grabbed them before to pull them in opposite directions, extending his cheeks.

''Bad Blue, bad. Fire is dangerous. No touch fire.'' She said in a manner she though he would understand. She even made sings for him to understand. Then she sat the meat on one of the bones and let the fire cook it. When it was done, after having to save Blue from touching the fire countless of times with her free hand, she noticed that he hadn't really teethes yet. And once again she crushed her luck. From every child of this damn fucked up world, she had one who didn't had teethes yet. So, Asia took a bit of meat and began to chew it without swallowing it. Instead she took the chewed meat out her mount and gave it to Blue. When she though about it, she looked like a bird feeding her kids, but in a less disgusting way. And fortunately for her, he took it in his mouth and swallowed it. When he was full Blue looked away from the chewed meat. Asia understood that he wasn't hungry anymore and began to eat her meat. And after some pieces of meats later she was full. It wasn't everyday that she could eat like that. She had only one meal per day, having three was troublesome. She wouldn't have enough meat for the next day then. Then she noticed that Blue was sleeping again. She took the animals skins and set them on the ground to make their mattress and then cover both of them with another animal skin as blanket. Blue moved towards her for more warm as he was sleeping peacefully and soon Asia closed her eyes too.

~Somewhere else.~

''Where is he ?!'' Shouted a hysterical Hinahoho. They had searched all day long for Kikiriku and without success. Rurumu was on edge. She had been crying for her lost son.

''Hinahoho getting angry won't help you find him. We can only hope he had been found by someone. We will continue search for him tomorrow.'' said Sinbad, trying to calm Hinahoho. And after they had all calmed down, they went to sleep and hoped to find their lost member tomorrow.