Chapter 10: Im Sorry/ Sneak Peak

A.N.
          I am soooooooooooooo so sorry for not updating ive just been really busy lately. :-( Now that summers FINALLY here i can update a lot more. I hope I didnt lose many readers but if so I totally understand. But here a sneak peak.
Lexi

~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

                    I could hear his groan through the link. Then I ran to the shower. I was probably only in for about ten minutes top, then I went to lay in the bed to wait for Clay to come back. I was woke up by someone laying down into the bed next to me.

"I thought you were never going to come to bed babe' Silence filled the room "Clay, Babe"

I turned around and a rag was shoved into my face. "Its not Clay, babe ive come to rescue you. Im your true mate. Remember"

That was the last thing I heard. But I thought he was dead. I swear they killed him. I mean I was right there.  The black surrounded me. Where was Clay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton's P.O.V.

I went to go get in the shower in the guest room so Tyler could shower in our room. It only took me about five minutes in the shower because im used to being rushed in and rushed out from when I was a child. When I got out and was dressed i decieded to go get a little snack before I went to Tyler. I took some gummies out of the cabinet. Dont judge. While I was eating my wolf sensed that something was wrong with Tyler so I went upstairs since my snack was gone anyways.

          I got up to the room and knocked on the door I didnt here anything so I opened it and walked inside. I could smell rogue. It smelt terrible. I started to panick and began looking for Tyler. I couldnt find her I searched the whole room and upstairs by now. I mind linked my beta and 3rd in command.

I cant find Tyler check if you can find her scent along the borders.

Yes sir. They both said, it was nice how they showed much respect for there soon to be Luna. I went to Alert her parents over the phone. Her mother answered

"Hello Clayton, how are you and Tyler?"

"Someone took Tyler!" I said frantically, "do you have any id..-" I couldnt even finish my sentence before I could hear her mother yell for her husband to come quick. They were talking about something I couldnt quite understand.

"Were on our way" Her mom replied and then all I heard was silence. She must of hung up. I sat the phone down and started pacing back and forth. How could someone do this. No why would someone do is. I swear they are going to die in such misery when I find them.