12☆Kim Jiyu

It was already 9:15 when everyone actually got here.

How prompt.

We all squished into one car and made sure not to let Minhyuk drive.

Even without Minhyuk driving, there was still chaos. On the way there the engine broke down in the middle of nowhere and it took an hour for Shownu to fix it. The car still growls from time to time and it gives me the feeling that we were going to die.

~

"NEEDS TO PEE! I NEED TO PEE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL PEE ON IM!"

Jooheon bolted out of the door as we got to the rest stop, not wasting a second to go an pee.

Jooheon's unnecessary screaming had woken Chris and Minhyuk from their nap.

Chris yawns like a lion and starts mumbling to Minhyuk about how in her dream there was a sexy giraffe in a horse mask.

The rest of the boys try to contain their laughter as they waited for Jooheon came back.

After 10 minutes everyone started wondering where He has disappeared to. Kihyun suggested that he got eaten by the toilet.

I gave him an "are you kidding me" look and he returned a "yes, I said that" look.

I rolled my eyes and got off the car.

"Taking a little walk to take a breather. Text me when Jooheon comes back."

I walked a little way from the car and heard someone leave the car too. I decided to just ignore it.

The only sound around was the soft shuffling against the gravel, following me.

Even though I tried to keep Jun from coming into my mind this whole time, but everything reminded me of him.

I thought you were over him Jiyu, ever since that trip to the grocery store.

I guess that was just me lying to myself.

The trees made me think of that one time he got stuck up in a tree and I had to get him out.

The jacket I was wearing right now wasn't even mine.

It was Jun's.

I don't know why I brought even though I knew it would make me sad. Maybe the fact it was my warmest jacket because it was Jun's.

Tears started dripping my eyes.

Jun said he didn't love me anymore and had feelings for someone else.

"I didn't want to hurt you more than if I had tried to love you again when I loved someone else."

Those words had hurt me the most.

He had ran out of love to give to me.

My ring tone broke the silence and it signaled to come back to the car.

I wiped off all my tears quickly and quietly to make the person behind not realize that I was crying.

~

After a couple of hours, I had found myself in a better mood being around Chris and Monsta x. Shownu had finally taken us to the camping site. It was only a little hike away from the world's smallest parking lot that had the capacity to hold one car. Wonho just had to choose the least popular camping and hiking site just because he supposedly had camped at all the other ones.

Shownu popped the trunk revealing nine well packed bags and the three tents that might not contain all nine of us.

We grabbed our bags and Kihyun fished out the camera that I gave him.

Chris linked arms with me and we went off.