I cant sit now

I'm eating a chocolate chip cookie! Its so yummy. Everyone looks super pretty tonight. "Hello freak" "nooooo" "Yes,I'm here" "i dont want you here" "To bad" "noooooo,get ouuuut" I hit his arm. "Your a weak little freak aren't you" "no i isn't" I throw a plate of cookies at him,but he moves and it hits someone" "oh no,I'm so sorry mister" I look around and not a lot of people saw,but.....oh no oh no oh no! Elijah and Klaus look so angry coming this way! "Good luck" Damon go's smirking. "What is the meaning of this?" Klaus asks. "i didn't mean to Damon-" "It doesn't matter what Damon did,you thru a plate of cookies at someone" Elijah says,and he and Klaus take my hands and walk me into a room. "What you did was not ok!" I put my head down after Klaus yells at me. "I knows,but-" "No buts, you were naughty,and what do naughty people get?" Klaus asks. "punished" I say with my head down. "I have to go back out there,you have to deal with Elijah" no! I look up quickly as Klaus walks out of the room. Elijah has a straight face. "Elijah-" "Not even 15 minutes ago I spanked you" "but-" "Over my knee" "Elijah please I didn't-" "Now young lady" I walk over to him about to cry. "im sorry-" *Swat* "I want you to count them" "one" I say on the verge of tears. -20spankings later- "I'm sorry" *swat* "twenty one" --15spankings later--  "Your ok,shhh" Elijah rubs my back as I cry. "Let's go back out there,behave ok" I sniffle. "I will" I hold his hand as we walk out there.

---NOTE---
I have a idea,should I do a AB type thing,or keep it like this?