New boy

Pic up top is Harry⬆

"Its not fair" I pout. "because Arora is being a meanie Klaus is paying more attention to her" Elijah finishes tying the laces on my shoes(Vans). "Arora is being very naughty and she getting punished for that,and that punishment dose require Niklaus' attention kitten. But today is going to be just you and I,and I have a surprise for you" "what is it!" I jump up with excitement. "You will see little one,now let's go get breakfast" "ok 'Lijah"

Its currently 2pm and Elijah brought me to Marcel' house. "Marcel!!!!" I run and jump into Marcel' arms. "Hello princess,how are you today?" "Im ok,Elijah let me play at the park!!! with no leash!!!" "That's awesome, I have a surprise for you" He sets me down. "what is it?" "Harry I have someone for you to meet" A boy that looks like my mortal age(15),he has chocolate brown curly hair,and green eyes. OMG he has chocolate brown wolf ears that I almost missed because of his hair,and he has the same color tail!!!! No way!!! Harry smiles at me as big as I smile at him. I feel like I know I'm. I walk over to him. His eyes,I've seen them before. He touches my cheek and my eyes shut.i see things. Things I've forgotten. Harry is my older brother! Mother has always kept us separate because he is smarter than I. My eyes quickly open and I feel the tears run down my face. "Sister" "brother" I hug him and he hugs me.

----NOTE---
The_Winter_Solider Did give me a idea like this,I just thought she needed a brother.