new neighbor (marcel)

I wake up to the sound of talking coming from downstairs I get up and as I'm coming down I run into someone "oh good morning sweetie! come and meet the new neighbors" my mom says. I follow her downstairs we go into the living room and see a couple around my parents age and behind them I see a very tall boy that looks to be about my age he has brown hair that's slicked back ,big glasses, a brown and tan sweater vest and some brown pants before I even notice I'm staring at him I see him look up at me and then quickly looks down and blushes
"honey this is the styles family " my dad says bringing me back to reality "oh hi! sorry I guess I got distracted I'm y/n" I say awkwardly before shaking there hands "hello dear I'm anne and this is my husband robin" (rip:() "hello" robin says sweetly "hi" I say as I shake his hand "and this is my son marcel " anne says motioning to marcel "uh...h..hi"he says stuttering "hi marcel I'm y/n" I say blushing. "well we get back we still have some unpacking to do. it was very nice meeting you all" anne says "oh no problem hun it was very nice meeting you guys too" my mom says smiling "um maybe I could help you guys unpack...only if that's okay" I say "yes that would be great! thank you sweetheart" anne says. we get to the house and I begin to look around and I see a few boxes stacked around the living room "y/n sweetie if you want you can help marcel with his stuff anne and I have got everything covered down here" robin says smiling I nod as I head upstairs I go In the room that I assume is marcel's I see him looking through some boxes "you mind if I help?" he looks up and almost falls over when he see's me "oh my gosh! marcel are you okay?" I say running over to help him "oh uh...y..yeah I'm fine thank you" he says fixing his glasses all of the sudden anne comes in 'marcel..oh y/n dear hello" "hi" "oh anyways marcel me and your father have to run to the store will you guys be okay here?" "oh um.. yeah we'll be fine" marcel says "alright lovely's we'll be back in a little bit love you" "love you too mum" as soon as I see them leave I lock marcel's door "wh..why did you lock the door?" he says clearly nervous "because I wanted to ask you a question..is that okay?" he nods as I move closer to him "have you ever had sex marcel?" "i ..uh um ...no I haven't" "do you want to?" I say as I push him on the bed. "uh" "its okay if you don't" I say starting to get up "no no don't get up I really want to" he says pulling me back down "you sure?" he nods as he starts taking off his clothes I start taking mine off as well I strip down until I'm just in my bra and panties I look over and see marcel staring at me "is there something wrong?" I ask " no! I've just never seen a girl that's almost naked in front of me before" I smile and lean over to kiss him "okay now there's nothing to be nervous about alright?" "yeah' he says smiling. I take of the rest of my clothes and lightly push him down on the bed "you ready?" "yes" he says before kissing me and I lower down on him "mmmh you feel so good!" "so warm" he says breathing heavy "oh my god you feel good too" I start to go faster and his breathing picks up "oh my god y/n I'm not gonna last long" "mmm me neither mm here put your hand here" I say guiding his hand to my clit 'just use you fingers and rub on it" he puts two fingers on my clit and rubs hard. "OH MY GOD! MARCEL IM GONNA CUM" "MMMH ME TOO" I put my head in his neck and start moaning really loud as we cum I roll off of him and lay next to him and he covers us up "mmm y/n that was amazing" "i know.. it really was" I say smiling and then we hear it ....the front door close.

HELLO LOVELY"S!! I hope you enjoyed this smut:) hopefully it posts it this time but anyways please don't forget to vote and comment and feel free to send me your requests love ya'll xx