Bad boys dream

"Hey did you hear about the new guy?" My friend y/f/n (your friends name) asks me as we're walking into school "no, what about him?" I ask confused "well he's supposed to be really hot and...wait that's him" she says pointing to this really tall guy with short brown hair, a leather jacket, white t shirt and ripped skinny jeans. He sees me looking at him and smirks I quickly look away feeling myself blush "oooh he likes you" y/f/n says teasing me "shut up" I say laughing as we head into class.                           
(Skip to after school) I say my goodbyes to y/f/n as I start to walk home "hey babe" I hear someone behind me say with a deep, raspy, British voice. I look back and see the guy from school smirking at me once more "uhh..hi" I say shyly he starts walking towards me he stops once he is right in front of me I feel his hot breath on me I look up and before I get a chance to say anything I feel his soft lips on mine I stand there shocked but I get more relaxed and kiss back I feel him smile into the kiss he pulls away and grabs my hand "come with me" he says pulling me into this dark alleyway "now don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" he says laughing he pulls me towards him pressing our chests together he kisses me again and backs me up against the wall I moan a bit and he breaks the kiss. "Let me make you feel good, yeah?" I nod still breathless from the kiss he smiles at me and begins to undress us once we're both completely nude he lifts my legs up so he can enter me he pecks my lips before entering me once he does I get overwhelmed by how good he feels and I moan "mmm you've got such a tight little cunt baby, probably never been fucked properly before" he says picking up the pace I throw my head back in pleasure "oh my god you're amazing " I say moaning he starts to kiss my neck  and all of the sudden I feel him rubbing my clit. "Mmh I'm gonna cum baby" I say feeling my orgasm coming "mm me too babe, cum for me" he says moaning also one last thrust and we both come undone we get dressed and he comes back up to me and kisses me "see you later babe" he says smirking and hands me a piece of paper before waking off I look at the paper and it reads " Hey love, call me (his phone number) -Harry".

Hey guys! I'm back haha I hoped you liked it;) please don't forget to vote and comment and feel free to send me requests if you'd like. Love you all so much xx