Chapter 15: "Gone Baby Gone"

Derek's P.O.V

"She left are you sure?" Scott asked. "She must of transformed because of the anger." I said. "We will take the babies to my mom's and we will look? Do you have any idea where she might be?" Scott asked. "Maybe the den she had made for having the twins." I said. "You start there I'll meet up with you." Scott said. "Okay." I said. I went to the woods went to the den there she is laying face down. "Tessa," I said. "Tess," I picked her up there was blood.

I carried her to the hospital I come inside from the rain; "Help, she's been shot." I yelled. Melissa came took her on a hospital bed I was following her. We went into the room, "What happened?" Melissa asked. "I guess one the hunters got to her." I said. "What really happened, Derek... she just doesn't go off in the woods unless she angry." She said.

Tessa's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital, "Der, what's happening to me?" I asked. "Hey, I don't know, but I'm not leaving not again." He said and kissed me on my forehead. Mom came in and told me what happened I was attacked by hunters they wanted me dead. I am worth fifty million dollars. "Der, where are the kids?" I asked while taking the IV's out my mom came in. "I can't just sit around here I have a job to do and that's protecting my kids." I said. "You're not aloud to leave." Mom said. "I came as soon as I got your message." It was my dad, "Dad, what the hell is this I want to go home, let me out this damn hospital." I growled.

"Tessa! Calm yourself! Calm yourself!" Derek said. "GET OUT FATHER!" I finally yelled. Mom sent him out, "Why did you call him! He use to beat me! Don't you know that!?" I questioned her. "TESSA CALM YOURSELF!" Derek yelled at me. "I want to go home and see my babies." I said.