Chapter 11

Natasha's POV

I woke up and Steve was still here. It made me a lot less stressed. He was still asleep so I got up and was going to surprise him with a big breakfast. I got a lot less strong and felling a lot of pain but I think it's just being pregnant I was two months. About a hour later Steve came running out looking all around.

"I'm to your left" I said.

He turn looked at me. I saw a tear as he can and hugged me.

"Try to wake up after me" he said.

"I can't help it if you sleep in and I never want to wake you up" I said.

He let me go and grabbed the counter and looked down.

"Sorry it just...... nothing it's nothing" he said.

"It's fine babe now you want to eat or what" I said.

"Yeah let's eat" he said.

Steve's POV

We sat down to eat. A couple minutes in there was a knock on the door. Natasha got up and opened it. I little girl with a tear stand face stood there. It was Brooke, Bruce's daughter. She wrapped her arms around Natasha's waist and sobbed. I walked over and rubbed Brooke's back.

"What's the matter sweetie" Natasha asked.

"My... daddy.... he's... he's... GONE" she said and sobbed harder.

"Shh it's ok will find him" I said.

Natasha picked her up. She tried to calm her down. Then there was another knock on the door.

"Daddy" Brooke whispered.

Steve opened the door. It wasn't Bruce it was Magen Clint's wife. Brooke put her head back on Natasha's shoulder.

"Don't tell me Clint's gone too" I said.

"You guessed it" she said. "Your two are the only Avengers left."

"We aren't the Avengers not anymore but who ever is taking everyone thinks we are" Natasha said.

"But who is taking them all the villeins are died aren't they" Magen asked.

"Maybe I think Red Skull is still out there somewhere" I replied.

"Then that's has to be who's taking them" Nat said.

"Will start tomorrow" I said.

"And get my daddy back" Brooke asked.

"Yes sweetie will get him back" I said.