Chapter 32

2 years later

Steve's POV

I woke up and hoped out of bed. I looked at the date and lost my happiness. Today it has been 7 years sense Peggy died at age 98. I missed her terribly. But the last this she told me was to move on but still remember her in my heart. Then I remembered that Sophia still doesn't know the full story of my life. She does know I was frozen in ice and that I'm 103 years old (sorry if I did the math wrong). Stuff like that. I should tell her but Natasha and I agreed to wait. But she is 9 years old now. Natasha walked in and broke my train of thought.

"Hey babe you want to come out here and eat Sophia's not up yet but" she said.

"Sure. Sorry just missing Peggy" I said.

"I know that's why I let you sleep for awhile" she said.

"Don't you think it's time we told Sophia about me" I asked.

"That's completely up to you. I mean I think she's old enough to handle it" she replied.

"The thing is, is that I don't know how to tell her and where" I said.

"We could have her watch the footage of you being on frozen or take her to the Captain America museum or both" she said.

"I'm just worried she'll be mad that we didn't tell her before" I said.

"Then we tell her I didn't think she was ready and if she's still mad will take her to Sam's house and let her cool down" she replied.

"Or maybe take Sam with us" I said.

"Not a bad idea. We can think more about it later. For now why don't we go eat the biscuit I made" she said.

I nodded and we walked out. We started to eat when I thought I heard a guitar and someone singing.

Sophia's POV

I woke up and laid in my bed. I didn't fell like moving. Then a song came in my head. I hopped out of bed an grabbed my guitar. Strummed it a few times and started to play.

"I surrendered honestly, You've always done the same for me, And I would do it for you, for you, Baby I'm not moving on I'll love you long after your gone, for you, for you, you never sleep alone I'll love you lone after your gone, and long after your gone gone gone"

Then there was a knock on the door. I put my guitar way and opened the door. It was mom.

"Mornin' sweet pea you want a biscuit with honey" she said.

"Sure" I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl, I heard you play your guitar" dad said.

"Oh cool" I said and walked to the table.

"What song" he asked.

"Gone gone gone by Phillip Phillips" I said.

"Awesome, I don't think I've heard you play that one" he said.

"Probably not I don't like to play that one in front of people" I said.

"Ok" he said.

We all ate. After we finished mom gave dad a look. I couldn't tell what look. Then they both looked at me.

"Sophia there's something I need to tell you" he said. _________________________

Cliff hanger! Sorry but I'll add soon!