Warmth

Ideas?
Only about a hundred crossed her mind in that moment. A solid 75% of them being R-rated.
She felt bad for having such ideas about a boy that seemed so nice and almost innocent, but with him looking like he did she really couldn't blame herself.
"I've got nothing" she said.
A cold chill ran up her spine. Being stuck in here was like being trapped in a hospital waiting room. Cold, and empty. A pitch black jail cell. She couldn't help but let out a 'brr'
"Are you alright?" Cameron asked her.
"Yeah, it's just getting cold that's all. Should have grabbed a jacket this morning " Andi let out a small laugh.
After she finished talking she felt him move extremely close to her again. This time he wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders and rested it on her arm, while taking her wrist in his strong grasp like before.
She instantly felt warmer. She was being heated from the inside out. His muscular arms around her replaced the shivers from the cold with shivers of a different nature.
"Is this better?" He asked her in a soft voice.
"Y-yes. Thanks" she couldn't believe how incredibly sweet he was being to just some random fan he happened to get on an elevator with.
"So tell me, why are you a fan of me?" He asked her, keeping the soft tone.
Andi thought for a minute and then spoke
"You seem like such a happy fun person. All you want to do it make people laugh and you're so thankful for your fans and you seem to really love your family and it's just, nice to see someone who balances it all so well. It makes it seem like if you really want to accomplish something go do it."
That was probably a much more in depth answer then he was looking for, she thought .
She felt his arms around her tighten, pulling her into him. "That really means so much to me. Thank you" he sounded generally touched by what she said to him.
She decided if there was ever a time to get ballsy it was right then.
She took her opposite hand and rested it on the hand he had around her wrist.
"You're welcome. It's the truth" she said.
His grip on her wrist loosened, she thought she had weirded him out with touching his hand. Instead he slowly let go of her wrist and took her hand in his, ever so gently meshing his fingers with hers.

'Holy shit', she thought.