Confessions

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?' Andi panicked

Cameron stood there seemingly completely calm and collected.

"I was thinking I don't want to be interrupted. " he answered

She didn't know what to say and felt uneasy being back in the same place she had been stuck in. Clostrophobia was beginning to settle in.

'O..okay' she said between shallow breaths.

She could smell his cologne again, an he was wearing a black V-neck that accentuated his arms and abdomen perfectly. He looked like he has just finished a photo shoot , and as far as she knew he very well could have.

He took a step closer to her and looked her directly in the eyes, not saying a word for a minute.

Then he spoke "What did you do?"

'What? What do you mean?' She answered confused and slightly upset.

"What did you do to me?" She just looked at him unsure what he was asking still.

"I met you right here, a complete random event, just a day ago and now I can't stop thinking about it." He said

Her pulse began to race.

"All I've thought about since we left this room was the next time I'd be able to see you and worrying if you'd even want to see me. I came back to talk to you after but you were with the medic. I saw your bag on the floor by the door though and I got your number. That's pretty stalker like but I had to make sure I could get ahold of you. I know this is all really sudden and we have definitely moved a lot faster than I would in a normal situation but this isn't one. This is a wonderful mistake that led me to a girl I can't get out of my head."

She swallowed hard

"I haven't stopped thinking about it either. I was afraid you would regret what happened ." Andi said

"God no" and with that he grabbed her passionately and kissed her just like he had before.

Except this time there was so much more behind it. After a few minutes of breath taking kisses He turned off the emergency stop and they got off on the next floor.

"So what happens now?" Andi asked.

"Well I have some ideas." He answered in a sexy voice.

She giggled at him and then took his hand as he began to lead we down the hall.

They came to a room and stopped.

"This is mine and Nash's Suite" he spoke

He knocked on the door and a sleepy looking Nash answered.