QUEEN OF CAMELOT

Arthur burst into the throne room. "Stop father!",he said

The whole room becomes quiet. Did Arthur just stop the crowning?

King Uther looks questioningly at his son. Is Arthur mad? How dare him stop him?.

Angela mutters spells underneath her breath.

"What is this Arthur?", king Uther asked.

"You can't crown her princess, Athena is the only princess Camelot shall have and will ever have", Arthur said. Angela gasped. The spell is broken. How is it possible?

She stands up as Athena and Morgana walked in. "My king don't listen to him, he is just being foolish",Angela said. King Uther look at Angela with disgust. When did he and this dirty thing start holding hands?

"Who are you?",he asked her. Angela gasped again.  Did the king just ask who she was? Does that mean the spell is broken?

"Seize her!!",the king orders.

Angela tried to run as Athena stopped her. Merlin mutters a spell as Angela slipped and fell. Athena used her hair pin to stab her neck.

In front of the whole room Angela turned to an old woman. Everyone gasped. Athena stands and clutch her chest once more.

"Athena?",

That Was the last thing she heard before she fell in God knows who arms.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Morgana stood near Athena's bed side. Clutching her hand. Athena was the only sister and Friend she have in this world.

She smile as She saw Athena eyes flickr. "Athena? Are you awake?",she asked

Athena used her other hand to hold her head as Morgana help her sit.

"Where am I? What happened?",she ask looking around.

Morgana smile and hug her. "You fainted, after you killed Angela".

"And everyone?".

"The king is so worried about you. The whole kingdom is. Everyone was grateful for everything you did. If not for you Camelot will have an old woman with no teeth as queen and princess",Morgana said. They both laughed.

Athena touched the bandage on her forehead.

Morgana smile, "oh, you fainted in the courtroom,Arthur brought you here. Since then you have not woken up since Galois had the wound treated".

Athena nodded,then look around. She noticed a flower on the table.

"Where is celyn?",she ask.  "Celyn went to get food and clean clothes for you and the flowers was by your door this morning",Morgana said. Athena weakly smile. She guessed the fall must really be serious because her head was hurting. 

Morgana excused herself as celyn enters the room. Celyn bows her greeting to Morgana.

"My lady, I was really worried",celyn said.  Athena smile. Celyn is her only friend and ally. " what about me?",a voice asked.

Celyn jumped,"who said that?"she asked. Athena brought out the necklace and showed her. Athena stroked a side of it than Minho appeared. Celyn almost shouted but Athena stopped her.

"This is Minho my protector",Athena introduces. "And Minho this is celyn my best friend".

"You don't have to be scared, Celina am very happy Athena have you so she won't be lonely",Minho saidCelyn nodded still in shock. Athena smile at Minho then she disappeared.......