Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Mila's Pov.

'I couldn't stand being in the same room as my mother so I sat outside waiting and waiting for her to pass on. My mother hates me, want to know why? It's simple, I'm a freak. My mother likes to remind me that I am an abomination and that I was a mistake, that I shouldn't have been born.'

The door to our house opened and out came my brother Ben with our mother's lifeless body.

"Can you grab the shovel?" He said with a quiet voice.

"Yeah sure....." I then grabbed the shovel and followed my brother. " Here," I said as I handed the shovel to my brother.

As my brother started digging a man in a truck came and started to scream at us.

" Move out of the fucking way!" Screamed the man.

" Fuck off!" Ben yelled back and at this point, I had moved to hide behind our small house.

" If you don't fucking move out of the way I'll run you over!"

But my brother, stubborn as he is, ignored the man and kept on digging. And just as the man was about to run us over, like he had said earlier, a man threw a rock on the man's hand.

"What in the hell?!" said the man in the truck.

The man just threatened to throw another rock.

" Okay! Okay! You have 5 minutes."

The man limped over to us " Hey kid you live here?" Thankfully he didn't see me.

"Yeah what's it to you?" Ben said as he held the shovel in front of himself as a defense.

"Clam down kid I ain't gonna hurt ya." Ben then started to dig again. " You live alone kid?" He asked my brother.

" I live with my ma and my sister."

"Well, where is your ma?"

"Over there." He said as he pointed at mother body.

"Oh... Where is your sister then?"

" I don't have to tell you," Ben said. I didn't what my brother to get in trouble so I stepped out from behind the house. My brother saw me first. "You okay?" just as Ben said that the man turned around saw me.

(Time skip-Funeral)

3rd pov

The man helped Ben and Mila to bury their mother with the help of his friends. They started singing and Mila just stood there staring at her mother's grave. One of the man's friends made a cross.

Right when the music stopped the man in the truck drove into our little house.

Mila and Ben just stood there staring at their house, when suddenly Ben fell to the ground.

" Ben!" She shouted as she sat down on the ground and laid the side of her head against his chest checking to see if he was breathing, and so he was.

" Hey girl do you and your brother wanna join up with us?" The little man said. She just looked at him and nodded.

" Gabriel," he said and a big man stepped forward and took Ben up and carried him to one of the trailers. They started walking but Mila just sat on the ground staring at their back as they left. "Are you coming or what?" The little man said as he turned around. She stood up and followed them.

Little did she know that this moment would change her life forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like my new story

Sorry for my bad English.

Dea :3