Chapter 3

Chapter 3

3rd pov.

Mila was sitting by an empty table drawing her big brother when all of the sudden she felt someone breathing down her neck. Mila was about to turn around but then she heard the voice of the person behind her, it was Libby!

"Jesus! You scared me.." Mila said as she continued to draw.

" Sorry I just saw you alone and wanted to see what you were doing," She stayed quiet for a while before she spoke again " You are really talented, it looked like a photograph!" she then sat down next to Mila.

"Thanks.." She said with a shy smile. " I can draw you if you want?" Just as she said that Libby's eyes lit up.

" Really?! You would do that for me?" Mila nodded.

" Do you what a special background or different clothes?"

" Oh! I want to have a classy diamond necklace, a beautiful dress, and curly hair!"

" Okay I will come to you when I'm done," She said with a smile.

"Oh, you don't need me to model for you?" Mila shook her head.

"No, I can draw from memory,"

"Okay, thanks, Mila," she said with a big grin as she walked away.

(Time skip- Lunch)

Mila was sitting with Libby, Dora and Rita, while she was drawing the three girls just sat down with her.

" So Mila why didn't you leave with your brother?" Rita asked with a smug look on her face.

Mila looked up from her drawing and said " Well, that's because I know he will come back," Rita looked at Mila with a raised eyebrow.

" Are you sure about that? Wanna make a bet?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

" Sure but I don't have any money.." she said as she stared at Rita.

" What about that bracelet?" she asked Mila as her smirk grew bigger.

"Sure, but if I win you will give me 80 $" Mila had already seen the future, so betting her only treasure was fine with her.

" Deal!" Rita said with a big dumb smirk on her face.

( Time skip - To when Ben comes back)

3rd pov

Ben and Sophie came back, Ben looking serious as always and Sophie looking upset.

 Mila walked up to Rita with an outstretched hand, making a 'come on' motion. Rita Sue looked very angry but still complied with what Mila was asking for. With a huge grin on her face, she said,

" Thanks, I hope we can make a bet again soon," and then she walked over to her brother. " Welcome back Ben," she said as she hugs him.

He smiled and hug her back " You know i was going to come back, didn't you?" He said.

" I have no clue what you are talking about," She answered with a small smirk on her face. Then all of the sudden she started to feel dizzy and a few second later she was on the ground. The only thing she saw was darkness and the only thing she heard her brother calling her name as she slowly became unconscious. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the new chapter!

Sorry if you didn't like it.

Dea :P