Floral Dresses

It's been two weeks I've been seeing my sister since her accident. Just a projection of her creamy white floral dress and pale, papery face shaped into an impatient scowl as if awaiting for something.

She would appear in front of me, her frizzed dirty blonde bangs covering her delicate face.

The first time I saw her, I screamed.
I mean, who wouldn't?
She was claimed dead at the moment of the accident.
No one came to my aid or comfort when I found out, it was as if the grief in the household made me invisible.

I was there. I saw it all, I saw her body being pulled into the ambulance in a bag. I was in the car too and so was this other girl...I can't put my finger on who she was, but her arm hung loosely out of the flipped over car's shattered window.

Somehow I didn't have one scratch on me and no one wanted to send me in for tests either. No one questioned me at the scene or asked if I was alright.
I presumed it was because of the obvious deaths.

It's a miracle I survived. I don't remember my sister's funeral. I just know she's dead.
She'd just stand in front of me in her white floral dress, staring at me.

The door creaked open and my Aunty walked in, tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, aunt Rosa. I'm doing fine." I would say.  She wouldn't say a word and just leave, it's been like that for the past two weeks.

But today, she did.

"Oh My girls...Lucy, Evelyn...why'd you have to leave me?" She cried, dropping to the floor.

"It's okay Aunt." I reassured her, in a soft tone. The name Evelyn did ring a bell, was that the other girl who was in the car?

"You two left me in this hellhole." She said again.

Lucy suddenly walked over to me, her white  floral dress swaying, her eyes as pitch black as the bottomless pit of space.

She tugged on my clothes. I looked down, too see a matching light pink floral dress.

Then it clicked.

There was only two people in the car in the night of the accident.

HI YES HELLO.
ALL THESE STORIES WILL BE WRITTEN AND CREATED BY ME, SO PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY OF THEM WITHOUT GIVIN' ME SOME CREDS OR I WILL HUNT YA DOWN AND MUTILATE YOU. AND I WILL F I N D YOU. Thanks :)