Hurrix The New Member

''Alert!! Universe 23435 is being attacked'' The HQ said.

''GUYS'', ''We have work to do'' Michael said.

''This time I'm coming'' Skeleton Mark said.

As they all enter the spaceship to go to their destination.

''I wonder what we are fighting this time'' Whiplash said.

''You think this is a joke'', ''People are dying by the second'' Shard said

''Chill he was only joking'' Cosmic bullet said.

''Target reached'' The Spaceship said.

''What is that?'' SliverMist asked looking at the mysterious figure.

''That's Phaetos Phantom lord'' Skeleton Mark said.

''Phaetos the what '' They all said in sync.

'' From what I've heard from Professor Mark the last phantom seen about millions of years ago, it has merged with someone's body and soul but I think he is taking control of that person's body.'' Skeleton Mark said.

''Who's Professor Mark? And why didn't you tell us about him'' Techna asked.

''Never mind about that lets just see what's wrong'' Skeleton Mark said.

As they all board out of the spaceship standing in defense stance.

''Who are you? And why are you doing this'' Dana asked.

''I am Phaetos the phantom lord and I'm here to enslave this universe''. he said.

''I don't think so'' Michael said.

As he runs to slash the phantom that holds his hand and throws him to the ground .Dana then transforms into a truck charging towards the phantom who goes intangible as she crashes into a wall whileTechna blasts him with an energy blaster .

''THAT HURT A LOT'' Dana shouted.

Shard then tries to absorb Phaetos but is shocked to see that nothing happened.

''But how is this possible'' he said.

''You little fool you can't absorb the phantom lord'' Phaetos said.

He then runs towards Shard and punches him in the face falling to the ground.

''HELP ME I CAN'T TAKE CONTROL OF MYSELF'' A voice said.

''Who was that???'' SliverMist said.

Haywire then sends 5 missiles at the phantom sending it to the ground.

Whiplash manages to send a blast of electricity at Phaetos who sends spiritual fire at whiplash overpowering his attack and sending Whiplash falling back.

''THAT'S ENOUGH YOU FREAK'' Sol shouted as he creates a bunch of plant monsters at Phaetos who sends a blast of spiritual particles at the monsters destroying them.

''You thought those pathetic things could stop me, then you must be a fool'' Phaetos said.

He then sends a ball of spiritual flames at Sol sending him into the air.

''You think you can control flames better than me ''SliverMist said.

As she makes a whirlwind of flames and sends it at Phaetos sending him crashing into a tree.

''Nice job SliverMist '' Michael said

Suddenly Cosmic bullet's eyes started to glow blue in color as he sends a mega blast of cosmic energy at Phaetos knocking him out due to the boy taking control of his body.

''We are taking him to the HQ to check him'' Skeleton Mark said.

''Aren't we meant to take him to the infiniversal police'' Sol said.

''Just trust me'' Skeleton Mark said.

Shard goes towards the unconscious body and then carries it as everyone enters into the spaceship.

As they got to the HQ and started testing him,

The mysterious boy wakes up.

''Where are my?'' He asked.

''You're in the Alpha League HQ'' Skeleton Mark said.

''And who are you?'' he asked

''I am Alan Rhodes but I go by Hurrix I was merged with Phaetos the phantom lord since I was 16 and now I am 17 but that freak was able to take control of my body today'' he said.

''I also lost my parents and everything else I cared about'' he said.

''How will you feel if I offer you a new home the Alpha League?'' Skeleton Mark asked

''Thanks I would love it'' Hurrix said.

''Then WELCOME TO THE ALPHA LEAGUE'' Everyone said in sync.

Later.........

We see Sol talking to Cosmic Bullet.

''I don't trust that guy'' Sol said.

''I think he's pretty nice'' Cosmic Bullet said.

''I feel something odd about him'' Sol said