Chapter Three

Okay. So for this chapter and so on I will start writing more. So don't you dare stop in the middle of one. Enjoy!

*Levy*

"Hmm. So for the packing, I have an extra outfit, a coat, my books, needed supplies, and my reading glasses. That should be good. " I said to myself.

So I walked out of my dorm , locked the door, and re-checked to see if it was secure. When it was secure, i walked my way out of Fairy Hills and towards Magnolia's train station. Half way there, I felt weird. Like someone was behind me, but when I looked back, there was no one. So I continued walking towards the station but was aware of my senses as well.

A sudden later I felt a hand on my eyes!

" Ahhh! " I yelled.

" It's just me. " replied Jet.

" You scared me jet! " I said as i gave him a small punch and smiled.

" I'm sorry Levy. Did I scare you that bad? "

" No it's okay, and it wasn't that bad. "

" Where are you going? "

" Oh on a job with Lily and Gajeel "

" Oh..Gajeel "

" I thought you werent supposed to be out here until 2 more weeks "

" Well that's true, but I was aloud to walk around for 20 minutes a day so I thought I'd look for you "

" Well you should go back before you're late and you get Porlyusica mad "

" Okay bye Levy! "

" Bye Jet! "

After having a little talk with Jet and finding out he was behind me made me feel better because I was afraid someone dangerous was behind me. Well, I better hurry so I wont make it there late.

* Levy arrives at Magnolia's Train Station *

" Hey Lily " I said, giving him and Gajeel a warm smile.

" Good, you are on time, now let's go. "

So as Lily instructed, I went into the train with them as we started going North. Not as 1 minute later, Gajeel's face turned blue.

" Oh. I forgot you had motion sickness. " I said.

" I-I-I'll be just f-fine. " he replied.

" You should asked Wendy to give you Troia , that would make you not sick on vehicles for a while "

" You tell m-me now!!! "

He stopped talking. Crashing his head onto the window.  And layed there. Of course I couldn't do anything about it so I just pulled out a lovely book to read while on the way to Clover.

* 2 hours later *

" Levy! Stop choking my cat! " Gajeel yelled.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized the train has just stopped and I was sleeping the whole time. Plus, squishing Lily.

" O-out of br-bre-breath. " Lily said as he tried to gasp for air.

" Oh my god! I'm so sorry lily! " I yelled as I removed my hand from his stomache.

" You were sleeping, and all of a sudden just fell over and squished me! "

" I'm so sorry, I didn't know. "

" Can we just get off this damn train? " Gajeel asked.

" Yep. " I replied as i took my bag ad ran off the train.

We went to a caffe near the train station for a break.

" So what job are we doing? " I asked.

" You came here without knowing Shrimp? " Gajeel asked.

" Well...yea "

" We're going to stop a dark guild from doing something I think that is called, The R-system? "

I jumped up from the table. Slammed my hand on the table. Then looked Gajeel in the eyes.

" The R-system? Are you serious? Do you even know what harm that R-system is?! " I yelled.

" Do you know about this R-system? " Gajeel asked me curiously.

" Know it? Know it? I don't just know it. I've known it. The R-system stands for the Revive-System. That system takes a human sacrifice, and brings the dead back to life! And in this case, since they are a dark guild, I am sure they are trying to bring back Zeref! We can't fight them! 3 of us against over a 100 other high leveled wizards? We have no chance! Gajeel, we need to inform master now! "

" I bet I can take all those stupid wizards out. "

" You can't "

" Yes I can "

" No! Last time, Natsu, and Erza almost died by just battleing Jellal, and 2 assasins! There is no way you and I and Lily can win these guys! "

" Well they were idiots. I will survive them and I will proove it. "

" Well maybe you can survive but i won't "

" Gajeel I think Levy is right " Lily said.

" Oh shut up you damned cat. Im not going back. "

" Fine. That's your choice. Levy and I will go inform the master. If you die, I'm not taking responsibilities. "

" I ain't gonna die cat. I promise. " He grinned.

" You better not " Lily grinned back.

" Well. Lily do you want to leve back to fairy tail now or tommorow?" I asked.

" Now will be the best time. Besides, it's only 4;32 P.M. " Lily replied.

" Okay let's go "

I looked at Gajeel for the last time before I left.

" Be safe, Gajeel. "

Well here's the end of this chapter! Chapter Four wil come out soon ! Please leave feedback in the comments!!