The Last Chapter

THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, YES HERE IT IS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND FANGIRL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

- Levy's POV ­-

GAAAHHH. I don't know what to do or how to react when I see Gajeel. I mean, are we now a couple? NONONO we are not! Since he did not ask me out yet. What do I do what do I do what do I doooo... maybe he likes me or it could be he was just worried about the wound and he said that without thinking properly or he likes me or it was the wound...I think I'm going to die from all of this confusion.

" Levy? "

Gajeel was standing in front of me.

" Are you okay Levy? " he asked. " Y..yeah " I replied.

He looked, serious. He took a step closer which left me just 1 feet away from the wall. He took one more step towards me.

" I.. I have to go to Lucy! Hehe she's waiting for me. " I said as I tried to escape the serious atmosphere.

" Well she can wait. " He replied as he took one more step, leaving me no space left to go.

I was completely against the wall. I tried to slide away from the right but he took his hands and left me stuck there, no way to escape.

" Why are you avoiding me " He asked suddenly.

" I'm not "

" Stop lying "

" I said I'm not "

" Tell me or I'll kiss you "

" WHat?!?! " I blushed.

" Tell me "

" Uhhh.. it's just.. What am I to you "

His eyes widened.

I knew it. Shouldn't have asked him that. I slowly turned my head away avoiding to meet his eyes.

" You don't have to answer! I'm just a frie­- "

" The one I love " he said looking away.

WHAAAAAA. But I'm so useless and small. I'm not even pretty or cute.

" Someone like me? You know, you have bad vision. "

" My vision is 20/20 what are you talking about? "

" Here, wear these glasses of mine " I said as I put the glasses onto him."

" And? "

" Can't you see? I'm not beautiful. I'm not cute. I'm really useless and I'm small. "

" That's not what I see " " What do you see? "

" I see a beautiful girl that's really cute. Her height is even more cute. It doesn't matter if you're strong or weak. If you're strong, how am I supposed to protect you? "

*ba thump ba thump*

There goes my heart. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck. He seemed shocked. But that's his fault for making me love him so much.

*1 year later*

" Do you take her as your wife, through thick and thin, through sickness or death, that you will always love and respect her? "

" I do. " Gajeel replied.

" Do you take him as your husband, though thick and thin, through sickness and death, that you will always love and respect him? "

" I do. " I replied.

*16 years later*

" Gale! Where's Abbygale? " Gajeel asked.

" Dad... I told you to stop calling me by my full name.. It's Abby! "

" No, you're my Abbygale "

" Mom! Tell dad to stop "

" Abbygale, you know why both you and your brother have a ' Gale ' in your names? " I replied grinning.

" No, what is it mom? "

" Gale is the name of mine and your father combined "

" I'm going to school now! " Gale yelled.

" I'm off to school too. Oh and, dad you can continue calling me Abbygale "

UAAAHHHHH LEVY X GAJEEL FOREVER. I'm so glad you loyal readers out there continued reading this fanfiction. Thank you so much. In the comments, please vote for which anime I should write about next.

Special A or Kaichou wa Maid Sama or any other anime you would like.
Please comment feedback and vote :)

Gajeel: Wow its over already?

Levy: I wanted you to write more about our life though :(

Me: Sorry I couldn't stick around longer. Farewell guys!

Gajeel and Levy: Byeee! <3

And thats it, the end of this Unforgettable Tale of Fairy Tail's Gale.