that smile.

"Hey Woojin! You're surprisingly early today." 25 year old manager, Taewoon, gave a pat on the boy's shoulder as Woojin puts on his apron indicating that he was ready to start his shift for the day.

"Ah.. I skipped my afternoon class today, hyung." Woojin scrunched his nose and scratched his head.

"WHAT? AYE KID you have to stop skipping lessons! School is important. Why'd you skip it?" Taewoon looked mad, mad enough because Woojin was like his younger brother who has been working with him for 2 years up till now.

"I know hyung but, really. I've grasped the context of most of the lessons.. And I'm just not interested to stay in school till late evening. I'd rather be working." Woojin wiped the counter in front of him while mumbling, hoping that Taewoon heard him.

"No, this is not good!!! You should stay in school. It's your last year in high school. I don't want to see you skip school again you get me, kiddo?" Taewoon pinched Woojin's waist and shook his head, sighing because he was worried for the 19 year old's performance in school.

"Mmmhm okay hyung." Woojin nodded, Taewoon sighed knowing that the advice given to the boy would only last a short 5 minutes in his head.

"This boy.. What to do with you," Taewoon mumbled

"HMMM, increase my pay? Haha i'm kidding. It's cool hyung, i get it. I'll focus on school." Woojin shot his killer smile at his hyung that was beside him, wiping the cups.

"You have to be careful with that smile, Woojin-ah. No wonder there's so many high school girls here when it's your shift hours!" Taewoon joked and laughed, not knowing that Woojin was clearly not paying attention anymore to his hyung as he got the cashier ready for him to start his shift.

Woojin was a bright 19 year old boy. A shy, reserved and easily flustered teenager that is constantly causing no trouble with his friends, Bae Jinyoung and Park Jihoon, in school. He comes from a decent family as well, the only son of the Parks. He has been working at the Café Sucre with Taewoon since he was 17. He loved working there, and he loved working with his hyung. Maybe the passion and interest of the cooling and comforting warm café made Woojin constantly want to head to work instead of school.

"Hi, your order?" A routine, and that.. That killer smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhh what the hell. Why the hell is he taking so goddamn long!" Hyura grumbled to herself while looking at her wrist watch.

"JONGHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE ARE GOING TO BE L A T E FOR SCHOOL." She shouted from the first level, hoping that her older brother heard her complaint.

"YA this is why you don't have a boyfriend! MY LITTLE SISTER IS SO HOT TEMPERED AND IMPATIENT? Big offence but your future boyfriend has to put up with a lot." Jonghyun was seen coming down the stairs, adjusting his sweater and his hair, strutting down as if he was a model while Hyura rolled her eyes.

"And you don't have a girlfriend because you're so slow in getting ready!" Hyura did a little aegyo and pouted, joking despite her being annoyed.

Kim Jonghyun patted his younger sister's head and messed up her hair, he loved messing with her and especially annoying her. Both of them then kissed both sides of their mother's cheeks who was washing the dishes and humming to BTS' I Need U. They bid farewell and walked to school together.

Hyura was 19 this year, her last year in High School. And Jonghyun was in his first year of college. The two siblings walk to school everyday as it was in the same direction. Jonghyun would send Hyura to school then board the bus to his college after that, making sure that his sister reached school safely. They fought a lot, but they loved each other as much too.