it's a date

(omg boi lookin like a PRINCE!!!!!!!)

She logged out of the painful instagram account and pulled out her dressing table's drawer, revealing a neat yet clustered space with her makeup, and everything personal. She dug deeper in the drawer beneath her small notepads to find a mini polaroid album, containing her polaroid snapshots with/of Seungcheol. She missed him, she couldnt lie. 

Seungcheol was the most painful moment of her youth, and she's only 19. Everything she felt for Seungcheol was real and that bitter truth was the most hurtful part. She fell in love, but he fell out of love. He left her, he left her feeling everything at once. Painful, but numb. Heartbroken, but relieved. How could someone have such power over love? Seungcheol had that power over Hyura.

Was she supposed to reply him? Was she supposed to talk to him again after he broke her heart into pieces? Is she able to fall asleep tonight thinking of how much pain she went through being in love with that boy? She wasnt sure. She wasnt sure of anything with that stinging pain in her chest, constantly making her feel broken inside. 

Hyura lied down on her bed again, contemplating about what the heck was going to happen next as she heard her kakao message tone buzzing repeatedly, unlocking her phone. 

"Ahh, this better not be Ae-ra annoying me with her fantasies about idols." She grumbled, rolling her eyes at nothing particular.

you have new 11 kakaotalk messages! 

ae-ra:

do you wanna go grab a late night ice cream

lets go????? 

my treat 

oi kim hyura

ya its only 11 dont tell me you're sleeping already

unknown number:

um hi

is this hyura

um.... hi im park woojin

i mean woojin as in the guy at the cafe just now

sorry 

im not a creep i promise!!!

"He's cute." She said as she totally ignored Ae-ra's texts and went on to read the messages from the unknown number. She smiled to herself as she adjusted her position and typed in her reply to the messages.

hyura:

oh hi yeah this is hyura!