twenty

Daniels POV

So me and the boys have had a really fun day  and Logan thought that we could go to Jakes house and ''prank'' him. Like getting in his house with out a permission.

Luna was there so that was where he got the idea, we aren't actually going to break in his house.

I haven't seen her all day, I wanted to call her but every time I wanted to do that boys stealed my attention from it and I ended up never calling her.

It's just that I have a weird feeling, feeling that something's wrong. I wanted her to be in my arms as soon as possible.

Now we were all piling out of the car so we could go in greet Luna and film for Logans vlog.

''Luna?'' I called, not getting an answer. I started to think that really, something bad has happened.

I went to the kitchen seeing a horror scene in front of my eyes.

Luna was standing in front of a fridge shaking like crazy, crying like crazy.

And a knife cut straight into an apple besides her neck.

She looked at me with a sight which, I thought I would never see in her gorgeous brown eyes.

Fear.

I ran up to her, my hands wrapping around her waist, and her arms around my neck still shaking like crazy. My thoughts are filled up with fear and thousands of questions.

''What happened?!?'' I heard Logan yell as he turned around the corner, boys following close behind.

When he saw her like this, his eyes went wide.

He ran up to us and looked at me, I shaked my head.

Logan looked at her, although she didn't know because her eyes were now shut, tears dropping on my shirt, I didn't care.

''Logan, she did it again, she's in LA.'' Luna managed to get some words out, her voice being not louder than a whisper, cracking up from crying so much, her body still shaking. Not so much now, she has calmed down a bit.

He immediately got his phone out and ran upstairs, boys following, leaving us alone downstairs.

Now I think I have millions of questions floating in my head.

''Princess...'' I asked not raising my voice louder than hers.

''I'm scared, Daniel...'' She said, her body calming down, not shaking anymore.

Hearing and seeing her like this made my heart brake. 

I never could imagine her like this, never.

She always was this bubbly girl, talking to everyone, making friends, cracking jokes.

''Luna, I'm not going to let this happen again, you hear me?'' She nodded her head.

''I'm always going to be by your side.''

''Protecting you.''

''From situations like this.''

''I love you, Luna.'' 

Wait?

What did I say?

I love her?

I do.

I love her.

''I love you too, Seavey.'' I smiled because of the nickname she has given me.

Her breathing slowed down to a normal rate now.

She pulled out of the hug, looking into my eyes. I couldn't stop looking at hers.

They were filled with fear, red and puffy from all of the crying.

"You're okay?" I asked cupping her face with hands and brushing her tears, which were stained black from her mascara, with both of my thumbs.

She slowly nodded.

I leaned in to kiss her, slowly and gently. It didn't took her a lot of time to kiss back.

We pulled apart, and I gave her another hug, for a good measure.

We both let go of each other and she wiped away her tears.

"Your shirt!" She said pointing at my shoulder.

"You're really thinking about the shirt now?" I face palmed.

Corbyn ran down the stairs.

He pulled her in for a hug.

"Okay now?" He asked her, she nodded as the rest of the guys came down and made a group hug.

I looked at Logan and he gestured to the backyard, clearly knowing what I want to talk about.

We both went out of the backyard.

"So, Logan, who is she?" I asked looking at him, his eyes filled with anger.

"I guess I'm gonna start from the start. So her name is Ashley. Ashley was introduced to us from my mom. She is some kind of our cousin. I don't even know if she is our cousin. So we were little kids when she introduced us. Luna being Luna was nice to her but Ashley weirdly didn't like her, I don't know why. Oh, Luna said one time she didn't like her because Luna had everything, although Ashley was rich and the one who was getting everything she wanted. So a few weeks later I went into Luna's room and seeing Ashley suffocating her with a pillow, I immediately threw her off of Luna and helping Luna to breathe. Ashley ran away. When we all, Jake too, told our mom she didn't believe us but dad did. So from that time Ashley still hates her, me and Luna hate her, dad and Jake dislike her and my mom still loves her." His jaw clenched a bit at the last part, he took a deep breath after that.

"Wow, that was a mouthful." He said leaving me alone, he knew that I needed to think a bit.

How could one be so mean to a human like Luna? How?

Why does their mother don't believe them?