twentyeight

1 week til Jacks birthday

Oh my Lord, I don't know what present to buy for Jack.

I have one more week to get him a present, and I have no fricken idea what to buy. A car, a hat? Noodles?

Actually, maybe some shoes, knowing their obsession with different kinds of shoes.

Yes! There are new types of Vans. Thank God, I'm that genius.

I immediately got a hold of my computer, Blue sleeping on my lap, and King sleeping besides me, as I pet him, while looking through the page, looking for some cool Vans.

My fingers were fiddling with the necklace that Daniel gave to me a few days ago. It was his name in cursive, in a gold color. He got a matching one, with my name.

It is always on, just behind the clothes when I went out, so no one sees.

~Flashback~

Daniel was giving me a big hug and kissed me afterwards.

I didn't see him for a while, we both have work to do everyday, but as we got some free time, me and Daniel instantly got to see each other.

"I have a little present for you." He smiled, at my expression.

"For what?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the sudden announcement.

"Two months, and because you're the best girl out there." At that moment, I remembered that it was already two months of dating him. It made me smile.

"Close your eyes." He put my hands in front of my eyes, making me giggle a bit.

He went behind me and got something out of his pocket. Then I felt something cold hit the skin on my neck.

"You can look." Daniel said, getting back in front of me.

I opened my eyes, squinting a bit as the light from my windows shined on my face.

My fingers made their way to my neck, and I felt a necklace. I pulled it up so I can take a look at it.

I just didn't have anything to say. My lips just smiled, nothing more.

Our eyes met and mine just got lost a bit. His mesmerizing blue eyes, sparkling a bit from the happiness, didn't let mine look away.

"I got a matching one." He laughed breaking the silence, and pulling out the same necklace, but with my name in cursive.

"I love you, Seavey."

"Love you, a lot more." Daniel said as he cupped my face and kissed me.

flashback ends

I was just around of stopping the search for the perfect pair of Vans but I found them.

I let out a squeal, and it made King jump and look at me weirdly, I laughed at his slightly tilted face with questioning eyes.

They were the checkered ones, and as long as I know, he hasn't got them. For a big surprise. (let's just imagine here XD)

So, I just ordered them, hoping that they are going to be here in less than a week, or my present is not in time.

Now that I have nothing to do, I'm just laying on my couch and staring at the white seiling above me, while trying to pet both of my pets at the same time.

Maybe I'm ready to announce my relationship with Daniel?

I think he was ready when we got together, but I'm that person who wants to have a private life, I'm glad that he accepted my idea.

If the fans catch us, then they catch us.

My mind still can't believe that we hid our relationship for soon to be three months. It's a long time for hiding something.