School!!🙄

If you dont know who i am, im y/n the mafia queen i am 16 i have a annyoing sister who is 17 her name is hyuna we are rich and we dont have parents because they died when we were little and we are going to find out who did.

6am monday clock **ring ring ring

Y/n point of view ***

Urghhhhhhhhh why the fuck do i need to wake up so early ooh yea cause my sister wakes up at 7:00 and i need my peaceful time before she wakes up urghhhh.well i am gonna take a quick shower.dress up and now im gonna go eat what time is it.Its 6:35 damn that fast k well im done eating my amazing breakfast.

Hyuna:i am done taking a shower wass up gurlll!!!!!!
Y/n:HYUNAAA!!!why do you need to be so freakin loud its not like we are miles away.
Hyuna:sorry but i was just happy i dont even know why but you better hurry you need to go to school little missy.
Y/n:fineee lets goo

While driving
Hyuna:so do you like anyone my queen.....OMG TAKE IT OFFF TAKE IT OFFFF!!!!!!!!!
Y/n:WHAT!!! WHAT DO I TAKE OFFF TELL MEE OMFG YOUR ANNOYING!!!!
Hyuna:THE RING YOU DUMBASS!
Y/n:ooh you couldnt just say so you idoit goddamn ok put them in my room dont let anyone see them cause i dont want them to find out i am the queen do you get it!!
Hyuna:yess!!nerdy girl byee
Y/n:im not bye

Unkown point of view**
I see y/n walking by and walk up to her and start bothering her like i always do

Unkown:wass up nerd
Y/n:what do you want taehyung
Taehyung:guess what
Y/n:what

Sorry i had to make a so short the nexts ones are gonna be longer k i hope you enjoyed this first chapter💗💞