Where did you go?

Jin's pov*

I walk into our house only to see jhope, taehyung , and jungkook chasing yoongi with their underwear on. Sometimes I forget that taehyung is even the king - sigh

" so explain to me why the hell r you guys chasing the poor tired yoongi around the goddamn house - especially naked ." I say trying not to sound disappointed-

Jk: we aren't even naked we have underwear on -
Jin: *sighs* I'm concerned -really . But I'm to tired for this rn - rm you deal with them .
Rm: ok guys so explain this thing you guys have going on , i mean it seems super fu-

I shoot a glare at rm
Rm: um yeah so tell me 😅

*no ones pov

Taehyung : ok so we were trying to hurry and clean the place up - we didn't have time to put clothes on , and then we saw yoongi laying around sleeping so we chased him :)

Yoongi: real annoyed rn
Jhope : you're awake now tho
Yoongi: wtv
Rm: ok guys Jin and I will clean later alright .

We all go to the living room which Jin was sitting down there relaxing . They all sit down until someone breaks the silence .

Taehyung : so where did you guys go.
Jin: just some business
Taehyung :with y/n ..?..
Everyone goes silent -
Jimin: how'd yo-
Taehyung : I'm the king- you seriously think I wouldn't find out, I may be silly and playful sometimes but that's only when I can , if I have to get my shit serious I will . So tell me where and why did you go with y/n .

He said sounding pretty annoyed

Jin: we went to New York , y/n wanted to see someone and she asked us to go with her and we agreed bc she isn't a bad person and we are starting to get close to eachother , sorry if that bothered you and I certainly apologize for disrespecting you and not telling you , your majesty .

Taehyung : I won't accept your apology because you're not being honest with me , Ik you guys did not just become friends so speak up now.. dont lie again Jin, you may be my friend but i will put you back in your place , got it.

Jin: I'm so sorry your majesty , it was truly disgusting of me to do that and lie like that , if so I should tell you the truth .

Rm and jimins eyes widen

Rm&jimin : JIN

Jin: it's okay , it's time to tell them .

Jin:y/n , me , rm, and Jimin basically grew up together , we have been best friends since the day we meant and we vowed to protect her . We didn't tell many people about us being close because we all didn't want to draw so much attention , especially how we have a lot of fan girls and that you are the mafia king , she can get hurt . And we can't allowed that . We are truly sorry for not telling you but it was for her safety , I know you would do the same for her because you care for her aswell so please forgive us , we had a reason your majesty .

Taehyung : I see * he smiles * I forgive you , I understand what you had to do , I appreciate you for keeping her safe . Yes ofc I would do the same , so I'll let this go . I'm glad you guys are back safe aswell , I heard the mafia queen was there - that women - I will find out who she is . I will kill her cause I could care less about her .

Jin:thank you , and yes ofc.
Yoongi: damn bros that's the teaaa
Jungkook: yeah haha
Rm: hey about tomorrow, all of us , including y/n , her sister and bestfriend, we all hang tomorrow. Good idea ?

Taehyung : yup it's a plan AYYYAUBSSB
Jimin: HES back 😂
Everyone laughs

They all laugh and joke and talk until it's time to sleep , they all say their goodbyes and go to sleep . Tomorrow awaits a great day - hopefully

Hey guys I'm so freakin sorry for keeping you guys waiting , Ive been busy and I lost my account and it took a while to get it back . I will try my best to write way more and faster hopefully - also school is starting 😭going back to depression lmao . But I will try harder , thanks guys ❤️❣️💗💚🧡💜💜 Also go to my other account ( dana670685) pls read a new book im doing :)