Some king information?

y/n pov*
___________

It's 2pm right now and I had to go to a private meeting with people who had information About the mafia king . If I'm completely honest, I never wanted to kill him . I really don't give a crap about him . If only we could part ways and both hold individual powers without having people against us. But unfortunately that's not how it works . In this world who ever the king and queen is must gather and get married so they both combine their power . I hate that . I don't want to marry a random man , I'm the queen goddamn it . That's why I must kill him . If the king is dead , I will hold all power . If that's what it takes , I will do it without a second thought .

Woman : your majesty are you ready , they are waiting for you .

I look up to her and get up following her to the other side of the door . We finally get there and the door opens which shows a few people , 2 men and 2 women . They all stood up and bowed to me . I walked towards them and put my hand up signaling to stop.

Y/n : cut the crap . I'm here for a reason , don't waste my time and just tell me what I need to know .

I say as I sit down in front of them .
They quickly sit down .

Man: yes your majesty .
Women : About the mafia king. We do not know his identity yet . As we all know the queen and king can't face each other until the grand ball . But in your case , this is different .
You want to end his life . So we will try our best to find who he is , he might be smart but we'll get there .

Man : that's right . Other then that we were able find some pretty interesting information about him and we hope it's helpful to you .

Second women : we found out he lives near your neighborhood. It's been said he goes to your school but we don't know if he's still there .

Second man : but we found out some info about his appearance . He is 5'10 . Dark brown hair . And some say he has a deep voice , but we don't know if it's true . Right now this is all we know .

Women : now that I think of it , it wasn't much help . We're sorry your majesty .

I sigh .
Y/n: you are right , it wasn't that helpful but at least you got some info . Thank you for your time . We're done here . Next time you call make sure you have good information.

I say as I stand and leave .
I walk out and see a window . I look out the window and feel the wind .
It's a windy day today .

Unknown : The day is getting near your majesty .

I turn around and see my most trusted guard.
I sigh again and then face the window again .
Y/n : Yeah , I know .
guard : The grand ball .
Y/n : Im ready , if I can't kill him before that day  that doesn't mean I'm done .

Just 1 week . I whisper to myself .

After a while I decided it's time to go back home . By the time I get there I check the time and it's 3:24 pm .  I then get a call from namjoon.

I answer the call .

*On the phone *
____________________

Y/n : yes , what's up ?
Namjoon : are you guys ready ?
Y/n : ready ? For what ?
Namjoon : you forgot already !?
I widen my eyes as I then remembered that they were gonna come pick us up at 4pm .
Y/n : oh my god . Yes I did forget , I was busy ! I'll call you later , I need to go get ready !!

*y/n hangs up *
___________________

Namjoons pov *
____________________

She hangs up as I then chuckle . She really forgot haha .
I turn to Jin and tell him . He starts laughing .

Jin : it's really hard to believe she's the queen . She's so clumsy and forgetful .
They both laugh .
Rm: don't let her hear you say that
Jin : right
They both laugh again .
____________________
No ones pov*
—————————
Taehyung : so when are we picking them up ?
Jungkook : yeah I'm bored and I wanna go already
Rm: you guys have to wait a little more , y/n isn't done getting ready .
Jungkook : Wait what?! Why she take so long ?
Jimin : you should ask yourself the same thing haha
Jungkook : you aren't much different either
Jimin stops laughing .
Jimin : yah!
Suga : jungkook has a point
Jimin : look who's up !? Don't defend him just because he's the youngest !! He obviously takes longer then meeee
Jin : stop your whining Jimin
Jimin : I will once you stop with your dad jokes .
Taehyung : says the one who likes his jokes .

Jimin gets flustered.
Jimin : I DO NOT !!

They all laugh .
Jimin pouts and sits down .
Jimin : you guys are so mean .
J-Hope : oh come on , we just messing with ya

Says J-Hope laughing as he starts pushing Jimin .

Jimin : whatever !!
Jimin chuckles .

Taehyung : alright , so she's not done yet right ?
Jin : yeah she said she'll call when she and the others are done .
Suga : alright then let's chill .

They all agree and go to the living room . They all start chatting .

Sorry I took so long . I wrote this ff a few years ago on another phone . I was younger and less experienced so that's why the first chapters weren't that good and there was a lot of mistakes. I didn't think people would read and like it . I am completely shocked , and I'm glad that you liked it . I decided to continue it and try my hardest on this and finish it . Hopefully I don't take too long . ❤️❤️. Thank you all.