#1

Clary was still having nightmares of the demon world Eden, of the brother that she could of had ,with green eyes that did no wrong or could ever do any wrong.
Clary realise one night that she fell asleep in her dream she saw him - Jonathan,he was lying there in Her mothers arms. Her mother was crying over the boy she never had,the son Valentine Stole from her . But this dream wasn't the same Jonathan got up standing like a lion, King almost.
"Jonathan?" Wondered Clary.
"Please Sister, help me one more time just one more.I can't rest without your help."
"You can see me , you can hear me ?Im so-"
" stop" pleaded Jonathan .
Meanwhile their mother was still crying and cradling thin air which was where Jonathan used to be , everyone's faces full of dread staring at Jonathan. The in-darkened awaiting orders to kill for their King.
"You can have my vision I don't have much time,"
Jonathan then faded out of Clarys mind. She woke up to see Jace looking over her looking horrified.
"What were you screaming NO for?Clary you have woken everyone up ,what's wrong?"exclaimed Jace.
Clary had almost forgot that she asked the lightwoods if she could stay over because living at Omitists all the time just made life a constant reminder.
" I ... I don't know...I - I can't remember "
Jace almost looked hurt at the thought of Clary having to say those words.clary notice that Jace had black around his eye from not sleeping. He was also struggling with accepting he was the last of the Harindale family.
"Maryse wants to speak to you tomorrow,you should get some sleep "
" I'm sorry for waking everyone "
Jace just nodded.