Feel the Payne

Zayn POV

   I groan as I wake up to the sound of my alarm.I rip the covers off my body as a walk to the bathroom.I look in the mirror to look at my facial features.I surprisingly look a little better than I usually do.Still a look like a cow got ran over with a toy trucks 100 times.I sigh as I realize it's time to get ready for school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I play Liam Payne new song strip that down as I make my way to the main office.It's my first day of my new school.Hopefully it will go okay.

I quitely hum the song as I make my way to the compass.In a flash I was pushed down hard to the floor.

"Oops."I hear I familiar voice.

"Zayn?Zayn Malik?You're the new kid?!"He evilly laughs.

"J-J-Jordan...."I stutter scared.

He pulls me up as he gets ready to punch me in the face.Putting his fist in a ball and raising it up near my face.

"Well well well.If it isn't Jordan?Im correct?"I hear a voice of Louis Tomlinson.We all look his direction.

"OH LOUIS!"The boy screamed in shock.

He drops me onto the floor as he runs over to Louis.I groan in pain.

He stops and notices what I was listening too.He smirked then laugh as he picks up my phone.

"Liam Payne?"He laughs.As the song ends next comes 1D.He laughs again.

"I know for a fact this makes you a fag.You piece of shit."He laughs.

"Leave him alone you dickhead."

"What you just say?"

"I said leave him alone."

"Listen Tomlinson,you may be popular but I can still beat your ass."

"Just because I don't fight a lot doesn't mean I won't."

Jordan groans as he realizes he lost.He throws my phone at my face which hit my glasses.He walks away in anger.

"You alright?"Louis ask giving me his hand.

"I'm alright...."I replied as I grab his hand.

I bit my lip nervously not knowing what to say.

"Thank you."I quickly say as I run away trying to avoid trouble.Not looking back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Liam's POV (Btw this is after school)

Today was such a boring day.I had no one to hang with!Everyone had important things to do today.

I sigh as I put on my shoes and jacket.I guess going to park wouldn't be so bad.I opened the door peeked out to see if Jay and Taysi is still outside.Lucky they're still outside.I feel bad for them staying outside.I try making them come in but they say they enjoy it outside.I can tell they do.They have always loved being outdoors.I gave them one of those vans you live in.

"Mr.Payne I am guessing you're going to the park?"Ask Jay.

"Jay you're 19 stop acting like you are grown up and calling me Mr.Payne."I laugh.

"I'm older than you bro."He smirks.

"Oh shut the hell up."

My brother Jay well step brother begged me to let him be the guard.Taysi  is his brother.He is 28 I think.They are both great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reach to the park and have a fans coming up to get some pictures.Lucky me all the crazy fans are in Australia.After taking a few pictures I head into the forest.

I frown a little when I hear faint whines.I follow the directions of the whining.It led me to a little black haired boy.I take a minute to look at his features.He is a short boy with a Sweater on and some jeans.

"Hey you okay?"

Zayn  POV

"Hey you okay?"I look up quickly to see....

"L-L-Liam Payne?"Im S H O O K !

"Yeah."he smiles.

I get up and run trying to not look back.I can't tell him what's wrong and have a celebrity hate me!!

"Wait up!"I can hear him yell after me.when I get tired Sit next to a tree.

"Hey why you run away ?"I jump.

I get up to run but he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't run please.whats your name?"He ask.

I say nothing.I sit back down on the grass.I bit my lip nervously.

"Well then.....Uhm I don't know who you are bu-

"Zayn."I mumble.

"Pardon me?"

"Zayn.Zayn Malik."

"Well Zayn Malik....Nice name" he complements.

"Thanks."I blush.

"What's wrong?"I bit my lip thinking of what to tell him.

"N-N-Nothing."I lie.

"But you wer-

"Im okay.I have to go home...."

"Oh okay bye Zayn!"I get up and start walking away.

"Wait!"I turn around curious.

"Here is my number incase you need anything!"He says giving me his number.

"Bye!"I wave slightly.

Oh my god.Liam Payne gave me his number.

Ahahahahah that's it!I will try to make longer chapters but I hoped you enjoyed this one!Byeee!