Whose Initials Are These?

-Scarletts Pov-

'Whose intials are these?' Kate questioned.

'Honestly i have no clue, and im supposed to know everything' i whine.

Its been two extremely long days trying to figure out who B.S.B is. Kate and i are going crazy not being able to ask anybody if they know. That isn't even the worst part, the worst part is that we havent received anything new about where Henrik could be or if hes alive. This B.S.B person is frustrating us to no end. 

'Scarlett? What the hell we going to do?' Kate angrily says.

'You just go spend time with Kol, i'll handle this. Go get your mind off Henrik' I shove her towards the door.

'Remember this is our secret' 

Closing the door behind her i slide down the wall in anger, nobody hurts my family, B.S.B will never be able to kill Henrik like they keep saying they can. Unless they're a witch. A witch? Quickly i sped to Elenas house without knocking i barge through the door up to her room. Soon i regret doing so when i see Matt and Elena half naked making out on her bed. Trying not to interupt i quickly grab the school year book i remember seeing on her dresser. Walking down stairs i plop myself on her very comfy couch as i glide through the year book.

'B.....B...Benji Scott Brooks? nope to human, Bianca Stephanie Scott? Hell no to much of a whore!' Gliding throught the many B.S.B's my finger haults to a stop on the one person that wishes to make my life even worse than it is.

Dialing Kates number i yell into the phone. ' I KNOW WHO DID IT, IM AT ELENAS COME ALONE' then i hang up. 

Within Seconds Kate arrives with Kol by her side. 'Who the hell did it Scar!?' She screams.

'This person has had it out for my family since they returned to Mystic Falls, I knew she'd be trouble as soon as i read her mind. Shes the bitch witch of the west! Kate we need to dipose of her!' i rambled.

'Who!?' Kate and Kol screech.

'B.S.B' i reply.

'But who the hell is B.S.B Scarlett!?' Kate whines.

'Bonnie Shiela Bennett'

A/N its short i know but i figured you guys deserved an update....

okie dokie byyyee 

xx