Just Dont steal my pop tarts Vampire....

Hi My name is Yuki-Onna Hitori Nighte it means Goddess of Snow and Hitori means alone... you got that right. Im 16 years old with snow white hair down to my hips and bright cyan eyes that change colour due to the sun with thick black lashes, im about 6ft (yepp im tall) with pale white skin and full red lips. Im not uber skinny im just average and i have curves in the right places. You see right now im on the run from these people because im the prophecy child...ugh that is very annoying, Just because i ''have the power'' which instantly means im ''the one'' seriously these people need to get a life. Before you guess anything no im not a vampire, werewolf, shape-shifter, which or whatever im a Hidden Power, that means im a human with a Hidden ability that they Dont get until their 16th birthday which was last week.... But Vampires and stuff do exist but their just a pain is the ass. Right now im stuck in a cave in the woods...and its raining just my luck. Next to me is the only thing i can trust my pet Tiger Fudo - God of Fire bet your wondering you have only one friend that's a tiger SADDO! when in fact i can talk to him, yeh cause im just so awesome like that... no i gained the power of talking to animals from this women i touched in the street...if you haven't guessed yet my power is to gain others powers by touch. If i said all the powers i had you would probably die of old age. As i look through my backpack i take out some pop tarts and cook them in my hands and munch on them sighing.

''Hey Yuki can i have one'' Fudo says using his irresistible eyes.

''Ugh Fine but their Blueberry just to let you know'' Throws one to him laughing as i watch him nibble on it like a hamster just like old times...Then Fudo's ears prick up and he starts to growl at the entrance to the cave.''Fudo what's the matter???'' i ask anxious now. Fudo doesn't reply which starts me worrying even more, then a shadow looms in front of the cave it look like a man about 6, 4 and i start to growl too as the shadow comes closer.

''No need to growl i just need some shelter seriously'' the shadow says rolling his eyes as he comes into view. He has spiky black hair with green tips and bright red eyes with green flecks in them and very muscular body. By the colour of his eyes and the whiteness of his teeth i can tell he is a vampire and that his red eyes means he is hungry for blood, i be careful...

i Narrow my eyes pretending to be human '' Fine just Dont touch my pop tarts'' i start to nibble on the pop tart again so does Fudo and the Vampire watches us confused but he shrugs it off and sits down. Then at that moment i start to read his mind...

*My gosh she is beautiful, but so helpless Stupid Humans have no idea of what awaits them. And seriously whats with her and the tiger? oh well soon none of that will matter*i could feel him smile in his head and my eyes narrowed more. He started to come closer and put his arm around me...

''So whats your name then? Im Lance''

I decided to use my middle name '' Hitori'' i mumbled through the pop tart, i could feel his breath speed up as he smelt my blood, all vampires say its like a drug to them got that from vampire hunters thank you...

''Nice name'' he says as he leans in to bite me and i jump away dismay in his eyes because i moved that fast ''you cant beat me human'' he growled

i Grinned as Fudo watched amused '' you have no idea who i am do you?'' at that moment he lunged and i jumped over him grabbing his neck throwing him at a wall his head smashing into it black blood oozing out...

he growled '' no human can beat me'' he stumbled back to his feet lunging again but this time i blasted him back with a ball of flame and i grinned

'' who says im human? blood sucker'' i whispered in his ear and his eyes went wide because he knew it ment one thing...that i was a Hidden Power

''y-y-you cant be we got rid of them!!'' he hissed

''all except one you couldn't defeat the one that over powered all'' he gasped at that and i walked over to him and put him to sleep.....

--------------------------------------------------------

like it? first story ever! made it up on the spot please give me credit all my friends say im good at descriptive writing i was like bleh no im not .... but here i am!!! im gonna be doing a shout out every part of the story so say something random and i will like you :) :) :) thank yohhhh