(2) Just Dont Steal My Pop Tarts Vampire.....

Heyy thank you Hannah-is-the-chiz for being just awesome and being my number #1 fan and liking it :D and thanks LydiarDAcrazeh for just being the best est mate ever :D

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukis POV

-------------

As i sat there wondering while my head rested onto Fudo who was snoring like crazy. I rolled my eyes and rolled over to see Lance the sleeping vampire with his hands tied with onyx (the only thing that will kill a vampire) rope. I sighed wishing my life to be normal, I closed my eyes watching the colours dance before them before falling into the dream.....

**Dream**

----------------

Run, Run... must keep running. Thats what i thought as the giant shadow loomed in the darkness creeping up on me, I made my legs move faster looking at them they were blurring now. I wasn't breathing because i was pretending to be vampire. until i got thrown to the ground. There was a growl in my ear as i turned around to see a giant black wolf on top of me growling. I couldn't use my powers that would expose me, so i just lay there watching the wolf. Then i surprised me its eyes changed into love and care and it walked off me and changed into its human form. Before me stood a tall muscular boy with black hair handing over his eyes in a emo cut. He had silver eyes and pink lips then he grabbed me in a hug and whispered in my ear.

''Mine...'' before blackness overtook me...

**end of Dream**

-------------------------

I jolted awake sweat dripping down my forehead and my eyes wide. I had a vision... No i cant be a mutts mate i wont....i frowned.

''Yuki you ok?'' I turned around and Fudo was looking worried. I just nodded wiping the sweat of my head and took out some cinnamon pop tarts and threw a couple to Fudo and i sat there eating one. I sighed then i heard a cough, i looked up to find that Bloodsucker awake staring at me with fear and anger in his eyes.

''What?'' i said in-between munching '' I like pop tarts'' He just shook his head in dismay and looked at his hands were he was tied, the onyx burning his pale skin. I chuckled in my head before finishing my pop tart. ''Hay Fudo want a race?'' I bounced up and down, and Fudo shook his head.

''No way you finished 10 miles in 1 second, i aint racing you again'' He mumbled. I sighed i was so bored...

''UGHHH!!!'' i groaned flopping onto the stone floor. I heard Fudo snigger and i turned to glare at him and he shut up.I sat up and yawned ''I gonna run in my wolf form keep an eyes on Mr Leach there'' I said and Fudo Nodded as i walked out of the cave making my sent werewolf smell. I ran then turned into a wolf my feet now paws pelting on the ground. I was a large white wolf with the brightest cyan eyes and black paws. I sighed as i let the wind blow through my fur making me feel at peace. Then i smelt it. Werewolf....I was on werewolf territory i had to get out. As i turned around i was faced in front of a massive grey wolf. I started to back away until i bumped into something i looked around to see a chocolate coloured wolf, Then a Golden one, Black one and a silver one... Oh no... I looked up to see Mr grey wolf staring at me with bright yellow eyes full of lust ...Not good so not good. Stupid hormonal male! I growled at him My ears flattening on my head. Just as i did that they all changed. Mr grey Wolf was about 6'5 with Shaggy Grey hair and yellow eyes, Mr Chocolate wolf was 6'2 with brown hair and green eyes, Mr Golden wolf was 5'11 with Yellow hair with orange streaks and golden eyes, Mr black wolf was 6'1 with black hair with purple streaks and black eyes, Finally Mr silver wolf was 6'2 with silver hair and blue eyes.

''Change'' Said Mr Grey wolf. I growled refusing to. they will not see me. NEVER! He just glared at me as they all started to close in on me. I twisted and turned watching them. I wasn't going to give in, i wasn't, i wasn't. '' Change before we hurt you'' He said now. I gave in and so i changed, i had to pretend to be a werewolf just until i can get away. They all gasped when they saw me, i smirked i was the most beautiful creature (not to be cocky or anything its just because im a hidden power) The all gawked at me. I sniggered. Mr Grey wolf composed himself.

''You will come with us'' He said still dumb struck. I desisted to pretend i had a mate.

''Sorry i have to get back to my mate i was just running until i landed on your territory i awfully sorry'' I replied my head down now. I could hear growls that i had a mate but that didn't stop them.

''He will not be your mate any longer'' Mr Golden wolf said and they all sniggered. I growled as that raged me. They shrunk back, my growl sent shivers down any males spine.

'' i will leave and you will let me go before i hurt you all'' I hissed and they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

''You...Hurt..Us?!?'' Mr black wolf said in-between fits of laughter. I grinned and my long white teeth showed. They gasped as Mr black wolf sounded surprised '' your...your a vampire?!?! but you were in wolf form!'' He yowled.

''On the contrary Xander'' I grinned as he gasped me knowing his name. As i shook turning into a hawk and i flew up and away.

''We will get you!'' They all screamed at me and i giggled as i landed at the entrance of the cave changing back into my human form. I walked in laughing. then i stopped as what i saw...My eyed spilled with tears as i ran over to Find Fudo in a pool of blood and his blood drained....and the leach gone....