Chapter One

Flames POV (before her name was Flame actually)

     So this was it. Life, I had a good start, I guess. It all started when I was a kitten. We weren't like the others. So it was Me (Snowflake), Hope, Mystery and Brownie. Ok, we all were different, Brownie wanted to be the first cat in the stars, Mystery was curious of everything, not to mention mysterious, Hope always thought she could do things she couldn't do, And then theres me, I just wanted to be the center of the attention, I wanted every-cat to like me, My dream was to become the most popular cat. But that all changed because of this.

     I was just playing outside til these people came by, and wow, did they look mean. Me being the scaredy cat ran near the fire while the others just sat there. My heart skipped a beat, they picked all of us up and threw us into boxes with these weird signs on them. They looked like I went into, FIRE, I don't know what that is of course because I am a cat. I mean, I probably know it in my language but not this weird cats with no fur or ears language, I mean, they walk on two legs! Suddenly it all went black, the last thing I felt was warmth. Next thing I never expected... I was alive, with... Wings? No, I must be crazy. Wait a second, I saw my reflection in a, Hm what should I call the no fur or ear creatures? Fur-heads? No-furs? Four-legged-creatures-who-only-use-2-legs? I giggled at the last one, I guess No-furs sound the best. I caught a glimpse of myself in the no-fur thing, I'll call it a reflector. Wings of fire, Two flames on the outside of my eyes, I even had a tail thats made of fire? Okay, I am confused, am I.. Dreaming? I even had fire on my ears? Why am I not dead yet? I could go on for hours with all the questions. I saw Hope, Mystery and Brownie next.

     Okay, Brownie looked like just like before, BUT he had rocks infused in random spots of his body? Hope had a vine for a tail and already had a butterfly fluttering around her. Mystery looked the most different. He had a splotch of blue around his left eye, tail of water and also water on the tips of his ears? I am so confused now, 

     "Hey guys, I guess we should have different names?" I said. Hope spoke first, 

     "I'll be Vine! I mean, I do have like, a vine for a tail? Get it?" So Hope is Vine, Who next? I thought hard, Flame! But it was Mystery who spoke faster than me, 

     "I want to be Seashore, Cause I have water for a power thing?" Said, now Seashore. 

     "I'll be Flame!" I spoke up fast. They mostly nodded in agreement. 

     "What about you Brownie?" Vine meowed. 

     "I'll be, Rock?" Rock mewed. They all laughed. 

     "Maybe we have powers." Seashore said. 

     "Maybe. But we need to learn what." I replied

Sorry its short but its a first chapter. I promise the next one will be longer!