Betrayal

Before we start, okay so this is part of chapter one, there are multiple "pages" in each chapter so yeah.

Vine's Pov

The power.

     Okayy soo... What next? I mean. Wait a second... 

     "Guys.." I mumbled a meow. They kept talking... 

     "Guys." I spoke a little more clear and louder. Still nothing. 

     "Guys!" I screeched. They looked at me. 

     "I think that I know my power, or part of it atleast." I thought of what I could do to activate it though. By the way, I was thinking my vine tail. I whipped it and it, extended? The others looked shocked. I just simply was in awe. 

     "I think I know my power?" I said. 

     "If Vine has a power... We do too!" Flame burst. Now I couldn't understand any of them because they all broke out into talking. I thought we could maybe go to our dens but suddenly Seashore ran off. 

     "Where are you going?" I heard Brownie- No, Rock yell at the top of his small, cat lungs. Seashore yelled back. I couldn't tell what he said but it sounded like, 

     "You idiots think you can fight me? Think again!" What have we gotten ourselves into.

     1 day later

Flame's POV

My thoughts

     To be honest, Seashore was always up to no good. We should've know that would happen. We all headed towards a small cliff to relax. I opened my mouth to taste the air, it seemed fish-scented. I turned my head towards the forest once we sat on the cliff. I saw Seashore. Now what does he want. Rock ran over and they started talking. They said things like, I'm better, Why would you be better, blah blah blah. Then Seashore looked very mad. He went up and tackled Rock!

3rd POV

The fight.

     Flame and Vine just watched. Rock and Seashore tumbled closer to the edge of the cliff. Seashore lay pinned. He kicked with his hind legs and suddenly... Rock had flung off the cliff! Rock struggles to stay on the cliff, so he digs his claws into the ground. 

     "Seashore, stop!" Flame screeched. Seashore looked back, then looked at Rock again. He whispered something into his ear. Rock nodded? Flame and Vine looked at eachother, confused. Seashore threw Rock's paws off the cliff and Rock tumbled down and, splash! That's all we heard....

Rock's POV

Soaring...

     I was falling. It felt as if it was all in slow motion. I imagined myself soaring through the skies, flapping wings like Flame or swinging like Vine. I was still falling. So far I counted 30 seconds. I struggle to look down. All I could see was blue. Then I blacked out. My eyes blinked open in a dream. Just like when I was thinking, I was soaring through the skies. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side and I woke up. Rocks clashing against my body as I struggle to keep my head above water. I felt a rock clash my head. Suddenly, I felt weak and... I had a feeling of.. Transformation? I fell apart, piece by piece. I realise something... I have Rock powers.

??? POV

Alone.

     What had I done? What did I do to deserve this? I remember their voices telling me to go. My mother's voice. I remember when I was thrown out into a dump. I had clashed my head against a rock and froze half to death. That's part of it only. What they had said. I had no powers when they were taken. They saw me and my other brother, yet they threw both of us out and told a different story. 6 in the litter... But there were others taken by them. I guess I could say we are all siblings. All the cats who had been taken. I would forgive the others if they said sorry. We all know how to track eachother. It's easy too. All we do is smell the air. We smell special emotions and eachothers scents. I almost forgot all of theirs but. My mothers warm, calming scent. I'm sure they all miss her. And I miss them.