Peter Parker-Different Teams

"I miss him, so much" I tell Wanda and she frowns.

"I'm sorry, Y/N" she says and I sigh.

"It's.. it's fine. It wasn't meant to be" I shrug, taking a deep breath.

I've recently been forced to break up with my boyfriend Peter due to him being on Iron Man's side and me being on Cap's.

Tony took Peter from me and Steve took me from Peter. I really miss him. We used to homework together, cuddle, watch movies, pull pranks, talk, all day. Now we don't even see each other.

"This is such a stupid rule" Natasha says, clenching her fits slightly.

"You guys are kids, they shouldn't have any say lever wether you guys can date" Natasha says before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Wanda asks her as she presses the up button on the elevator.

"I'm getting tony and Steve together to settle this for once and for all" she says before stepping in the elevator.

"Come on" Wanda says and I nod, following her to the elevator.

We go to the party deck to see Natasha, Steve, Tony and Peter, and the rest of the avengers.

"They're so young they will find someone else anyways" Tony says and Natasha glares at him.

"They love each other, Tony. You can't control their lives!" She exclaims as they all start arguing.
I make eye contact with Peter and he gives a sad smile.

"He thinks you're still as beautiful as before, he misses you" Wanda whispers to me and I smile slightly.

I place my attention on the argument, which everyone else has joined.

"I mean they are young, they should be able to date each other no matter who's side they're on" Clint says.

"But it would be very difficult for them to date with tony and Steve constantly at each other's throats" Loki states.

"They should be able to date"Bucky says.

"No they shouldn't" Tony says back.

"I think the two young ones are old enough to decide for themselves" Thor states.

"Guys they are 16. They're teenagers, they're smart enough to do what's right" Bruce defends and I take a shaky breath.

"Can you guys please be quiet?" I ask, although they don't hear me over all the arguing.

"Guys?" Nothing.

"Please be quiet?" I ask but nothing.

"Please be quiet!" I shout and it gets quiet, everyone turning to me.

"Yes. We are 16 years old. We are on different sides. But we all are still a team, wether you like it or not. I love Peter and he loves me. We should be able to be together. You guys shouldn't be able to force us to break up, it's not your choice!" I exclaim, sighing.

"Tony, Steve, I love you guys. Both of you are like family to me. Although you both have different views on everything, I understand both sides. I'm a more emotional person so I chose Steve's side because his reasoning is more emotional filled and Tony's is logical. Although Tony's may be the right one, a world without emotion would be a robotic world.
As i was saying, please make up and forget. This whole thing is just stupid and it's tearing everyone apart" I say and take a deep breath, turning around and rushing out.

I get outside and sit on the stairs. I look up at the night sky as I hear the door opening and someone sit beside me.

"I love you" Peter says and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too. It just sucks" I say and he wraps an arm around me.

"I know it is, but I'm going to be with you wether they like it or not" he says and I smile, tilting my head up to look at him.
He smiles back before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Do you think they're going to make up?" I ask, knowing the answer. We both shake our heads.

"They probably will solve something's but it won't be perfect" Peter says and I agree.

"Wanna go cuddle and watch Star Wars and fall asleep in my room?" I ask and he nods.

"Might be the last time in a while. They'll be too busy arguing so let's hurry" he says and I smile, lacing my fingers through his.

So from that night until we fall asleep, we watched Star Wars while cuddling and making sure the door was locked.